Reviews for Ambiguity
Natasha Hyatt chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Aww!

I loved this ficlet. I love Spike and Dawn; they're so adorable. Great, amazing, wondiferlous friend ficlet. I like it as a one-shot too. It gives their friendship light.

By the way. If you get this. Update Come Undone.
Wolfram-and-Hart-Sauron chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Very realistic reunion between Spike and Dawn.
Danielle18 chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
That was so cute! I especially loved the line "You’re both my girls" - it just made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!
yoshimiwolfspaw chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Great job _. Love the ending.
Alixtii chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Well, I'm sure Spike played chess against Angelus and/or Darla, not mention plenty of games in life...but yeah, that would be Spike's strategy: flambouyant moves of the knight which seem to be out of nowhere. Although I would have thought in life William would have known all the strategy and all. Hm, now I wondering what type of strategies Angelus and Darla would have used. Angel today would definately take forever planning every single move.
CraZy4SpikE09 chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
loved it loved it loved it

can u write like a fic a day...cuz ur writing is just beautiful!
PomegranateQueen chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
You know, I should _really_ learn to play chess. I mean, seriously. I read a ton of HP fics and chess is always there and now I'm reading BtVS/AtS fic with chess... Anyhow... mini-rant aside, great fic. I like the older, mildly rebellious, slightly less teen-bratty and more adult-bitchy Dawn. Totally dig.
Angeloholic chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Aw, that was so sweet! I'm a little confused about the timeline, but i still think it's great!
Radia chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Excellent work. Unlike a lot of authors, you made their reunion very realistic; slowly paving the way to a new friendship without brushing aside the past two or three years of issues that still stand between them. I’m glad you decided to take Buffy and Andrew out, because this was something that very much had to be focused on just the two of them, and you accomplished it beautifully. The chess game was a very nice metaphor for their respective personalities, and “teaching” each other to play sort of a means to reacquainting them.

Anyway, I suck hard this reviewing thing, so I’ll just say that you did a wonderful job and that I’ll be looking forward to reading more of your fics.
lulu chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Ha! LoL funny, I loved the last line! So very Spike to be able to wing it like he did and make it work for him. Nice break from Christmas wrapping. Thanks!