Reviews for Merry Christmas, Colonel Bastard
ShadowLDrago chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
I may not like Yaoi at all, but the soap bar in the face was SO worth it!
Starshine chapter 7 . 6/12/2007
Very-very good, incredibly funny!
MangoBones chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
I like your writing style..so far this is the only FMA story since cold blooded [which I finished the day before yesterday] that I could find thats any good /
Zero Infection chapter 7 . 12/18/2006
Actually, I have no complaints! The story was great! I loved it! Quite funny. I love how you made "The Closet" sound so suggestive, then turned it into a torture chamber of Elysia's Photos! LMAO! I almost fell out of my chair laughing.

You have a great imagination for this sort of thing. I do hope you continue writing stories! (I'm not begging for another chapter of this, so don't hit me! XD)

BTW, I faved this! It's great, but I already said that!
Merlynnod chapter 7 . 1/6/2006
This story is so incredibly wonderful! :D Oh man...perfect, and the ending, marvelous. :)

*happy dance* :D
cookies worst nightmare chapter 2 . 11/13/2005
You had a good start but it ended, sorry.
cookies worst nightmare chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
its a good start. I like it. I only have two more hours till i have to go to bad so by

over-and-out
BlackMercifulFaerie chapter 3 . 11/10/2005
hehehe! that was great! i was so embarassed for eddie! *laughs loudly* my roommate thinks I'm insane . . .

-Lina
Anjolique chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
I replied once to this story.

I'm sorry for not reviewing when it was done a LONG time ago, but I've been busy. A great story and I liked how it ended.

Keep up the work with your writing
ilana chapter 7 . 5/29/2005
This was really good. I was laughing out loud at some of the scenes, so hilarious! So well written and I loved all the different ways you got Ed to compare his height to. Just great.

And I hope you don't take this down just because it's not christmas. I'm jewish and I read it even though I really don't like christmas (imagine southpark kyle - lonely jew on christmas).

So, where's the New Years version?
arynna chapter 7 . 5/27/2005
that was...beautiful! 3 thats the closest i've come to crying over a story...ever. congrats! i loved the ending. many stories will completely suck, simply because of the ending, that, however, was the most perfect & beautiful ending ever. *stalks u till u write another fic*
Saturnine Succubus chapter 7 . 3/21/2005
He has a SOUL! O.O lol. Cute ending.
Saturnine Succubus chapter 6 . 3/21/2005
LOL!
Saturnine Succubus chapter 4 . 3/21/2005
Nice chapter. I really liked that last line: "Besides, he hadn't tried lacing the brownies with laxative then trasmuting all the toilets into crocodiles yet." Can't wait to read the next installment of your story!
Saturnine Succubus chapter 3 . 3/21/2005
Ah, Armstrong's a sweet guy; just kiss him and get it over with, ya know?