Reviews for Unconcerned
Polgana chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Your note at the end said that you would update after Christmas . . . of 2004. Kind of a long holiday, doncha think? You got off to such a good start, it would be a shame not to continue.
Miss Anonymous hp chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
I'd like to see an update for this story because it is very well written! I'd like to see where you take this.
Booger McFly chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
It's a really good beginning and while Brass is my favorite, I like Nick too so I'm really interested to see what happens next. Please update soon!
c1 chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Good start, I love the interaction between the two of them. I want another chapter! Err, Please!
Franny chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
O.K. have a nice holiday, will wait, ...

So! is chapter 2 done yet!

O.K. not a patient waman,

Great story, about time we read a Brass-Nick friendship!

Have a wonderfull Merry Christmas and of course a wonderfull loving happy New Year!

Franny
Michelle Naylor chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Oh, please tell me that there will be major Nick angest, and maybe a few owies, in this fic.

There are so few Nick centered stories out there, at least ones where he is not paired with Sara, (come one, people, THAT is NEVER gonna happen).

Keep them coming!

Michelle
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Now you've wetted my appetite I have to wait until after Xmas for the next chapter! Sigh. Still anything with a Nick centre has to be worth waiting for. Looking forward to your next update. rozzy
beaujolais chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
In no way was this chapter stupid (it's got Brass and it's an excellent start) and yes it does inspire me to continue reading. Just hope you're inspired to keep writing. Christmas is an entire week away, right? Oh, the pain!