Reviews for ChibiUsa's First Christmas
Rachelle B chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
That was adorable. Truly the best Christmas fanfic I've ever read. Keep writing!
koh319 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
this is a nice fanfic to read during the holidays, the story is so well done
fasterassembly chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
This is one of my favorite Sailor Moon fanfics. It's sweet without being overly so, has charming dialogue, and shows the group in Crystal Tokyo, comfortable with themselves, and relaxing on the holidays.

Great job. Adding it to my favorites because this has completely won me over.
AngelMoon Girl chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
That was so adorable. I just love sweet fics like that and the relationship with Rei and ChibiUsa was so cute and sweet!
The Time Traveler chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Beutiful fanfic! Absloutly beautiful! Nice job! And Happy Holidays!
Embo Karalis chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
How adorable! As I read the story I felt like I was right there with them all. I especially liked the intimate moments between Neo-queen Serenity and Chibi-usa. Also, Setsuna leaving her post because she wanted to see the baby was so sweet. Congratulations on writing such excellent stories!
Hazel Wish chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
One word to describe this story: Adorable! This is exactly hat will happen at Chibi-Usa's first Christmas. Endymion's gift to Serenity was touching. And this line is very clever: "You be happy and eat the chocolates," Endymion said, then leered. "I'll watch your figure." Fantastic job on a fantastic story, you're a great writer. (Although it would have been nice to see Haruka, Michiru, and Hotaru, but other than that, this is great)
Sailor Stella chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
this story was cute. i loved it.
Serena7 chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
awsome
Sailor Christian chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
That was such a sweet story, everybody's gifts fit there personality's so well. All around amazingly cute.
Kari moon chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
this was so sweet & simple I liked it. Me, i'm a complicated SOB, I tried a short story & now it's over 50 pages long.
SlipperyLiz chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Cute and humorous. I enjoyed the pork bun joke especially. What a wonderful first Christmas for Chibi-Usa!
Princess Consuela bananahammock chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
that was so sweet!
aserene chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
that was adorable! I really liked it!
trp0522 chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
A fantastic job in creating a well crafted modern Christmas Day tale. Everyone and their Christmas Gifts are very much in character. I especially enjoyed Rei gift to Chibi-Usa. I am definitely adding this story to my favorites list