Reviews for Nya
Kitty723 chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
It has been like 4 years!please update
bran626 chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
Please update! :) I really like this story!
afallenheart chapter 4 . 5/16/2009
Please update as soon as possible! PLEASE!
Katherine Baskerville chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
I like this story despite the fluff! Please update soon!
HiDiNgFrOmYoU chapter 4 . 7/17/2008

SO CUTE LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Its really sweet and cute and I love the sroty line and plot, please continue
riana rox chapter 4 . 1/31/2008
hurry and update because i rly lyk ur story!
Emily chapter 4 . 1/11/2008
wah! This story is so cute! Though I am sad that it hasn't been updated since 2006- because that doesn't give me much hope that it will continue any time soon/at all. Golden Pair forever!
Hoku ala chapter 4 . 12/9/2007

I really like this. Please update.
GintaxAlvissForever chapter 4 . 7/13/2007
Me: I love the story. Continue to upload and don't discontinue it.
speadee chapter 4 . 4/30/2007
This is interesting and cute. I like your story so far. I really hope you update and finish it.
firedragongirl chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
. I demand you to continue this story ASAP! XD I really love this! Eiji no kawaii nya! . Please update soon! And omg, Inui is so gonna probably be the one Eiji takes the longest to get along with (in my opinion), but changes are good, too! . Just please update soon! This is just awesome!
Kibou Yami chapter 4 . 12/20/2006
I love this story. Eiji's so cute! Please update soon!
Luna Moon Godess chapter 4 . 8/25/2006
hey nice cute fic. i hope you update it soon.
HellRaiserAlchemist chapter 4 . 7/19/2006
Ohmigod ;.;! My friend recommended this story to me a while ago, and I just got around to reading it and it's so cute! -just about dies from cuteness- ...That's a good thing. -smites Inui-...I like your Fuji. I like him a lot X3 Silly tennis boys.
obsidian chapter 4 . 5/29/2006
i love this! it's interesting and the fluff is just the right amount. the characters are nicely done. i liked what fuji made oishi do so that eiji would eat. XD i wish someone would draw that image! i hope you update soon! cheers!