Reviews for Rurouni Kenshin: Tales of a Sexy Swordsman
hey...where's enishi ,by the way
Nikevi chapter 8 . 7/13/2011
This was my favorite chapter :D
Nikevi chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
Yup. This is so Battousai the Manslayer.
Nikevi chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I am confident in saying that this story is the reason I now crack up when I watch serious episodes of Rurouni Kenshin, laugh at angsty, dramatic RKFF's, and have generally gone completely out of my mind.

Kenshin is so god damn sexy though, just watching him swing that pretty pretty sword around like some sort of god. Such a rwoar moment.
Raberba girl chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
Haha, "I have enough scar tissue on my face, thank you."
Raberba girl chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
LOL, great ending. :)
Raberba girl chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Best opening lines in a RuroKen fic ever. XD

Though, at least in my opinion, Shishio somehow manages to be sexy even as Barbecue Man. (sweatdrop)

Heheh, this reminds me of "Kenshin Tries to Knock Off Kaoru" by evilchibis, which was also hilarious.

The entry breaks are a little confusing, because they sound like they should be continuous rather than broken up by days (or however often Kenshin updates his diary ;).

Kenshin vs. Fluffy? Now this I gotta see!
senkoed chapter 12 . 11/19/2008
that is so fun. D narcissistic!kenshin is utter fun to read, especially when i can imagine him saying it in a bitchy way. awesome word play btw, i'm really impressed. i'm only good at horrendous puns. mandarin-to-english kinda stuff, or stuff like "my jokes are so cold my ice-cream is rock hard." okay, rambling.

i guaffawed at the saitou pickup lines. hilarious. xD you've pretty interesting pickup lines, maybe i'll use them on my friends to freak them a little. hope you have fun writing more entries
Shenyu chapter 12 . 6/21/2008
Holy shit. LOL
Storm Wagner chapter 12 . 3/10/2008
LoL! I couldn't help falling off my seat at every chapter... Please update soon...

- Stormie :)
Misty Narumi chapter 4 . 8/15/2007
lol XD Kenshin sounded so kinky...o0

Kenshin! (huggles her Kenshin plushie close to her) ;.;
SongbirdSarah chapter 12 . 8/6/2007
KENSHIN IS A HORN DOG! Like we all didn't know it already, but still! Wow! Aoshi is still the sexiest! Good job!

M
Oro4 chapter 12 . 3/21/2007
he needs to rescue Kaoru so they can have fun lol
MILFORS98675309 chapter 5 . 11/17/2006
I've only read the 1st 4 chapters and I'm already laughing my ass off! I'd read more, but I feel like getting off and trying to fix my messed up back. Oh well. I'll read more latter . Keep up the good work! I is love your fic! I must go kill Sasuke. I mean uh...I dunno. We'll see :). Oh well Bye bye! I'll be back soon .
Sketched Words chapter 12 . 11/6/2006
LOL! OMG! THAT WAS SOO FUNNY! i have been meaning to get to read this and i never thought it could be this funny! lol! my belly hurts readig all of kenshin's entries! please update soon! lol!