Reviews for Remote Control
Great story I really enjoyed it. Hope you finish it one day.
JayLaw chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
ARGH! You CAN'T leave it like this! Oh, the humanity!
-J
Snow leopard freak chapter 4 . 11/23/2009
luv it! update soon!
Ryshil chapter 4 . 6/24/2009
Great Story, I almost began to cry at the end. Poor Logan, please update.I want to know how its continue, can Logan overcame the controle of his mind.

(sorry for my bad english, i try my best :3)
Tmctflyboy chapter 4 . 7/24/2007
sad for logan, wonder how he is going to find them?
drow chapter 4 . 2/16/2007
cool! Evil/good/slightly scitzo Logan rocks! Woo! Update or my minions will attack!
Xtin2000 chapter 4 . 6/29/2006
Wow, man, this is now officially my favorite X-men fanfiction I ever read! And I did read quite a few! I can't believe Scott wanted to kill Logan, and he calls himself one of the good guys! Maybe you should have those two have a long heart to heart discussion somewhere along the line.

I was pretty worried there for a while, as it seemed that Logan killed everyone, but I did have my doubt of whether this was really happening :p

Keep posting dude, Logan is pretty heart broken right about now, and he shouldn't stay that way for too long.
LightNeverFades chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
OMEEGEE! *faints from excitement* THIS IS BRILLIANT! IT'S A PERFECT PIECE OF WRITING! XD You MUST UPDATE NOW! I am dying from anticipation, and suspense! XDD Great job once again, and please, no more waiting! *falls over*

Please? *puppy eyes and gives you cookies* OwO

Elwyndra
Aimed mischief chapter 4 . 9/22/2005
This is really great, I like it! :D It's so dramatic and so exciting, it's incredible! I'm dying for more, sp plz update soon! Excellent work mate! Keep it up and have fun! _*

ShalBrenfan
Me chapter 4 . 10/1/2004
It's different. At first I was shocked, but now it makes sense. More please.
Oddisee chapter 4 . 8/4/2004
It is a tradgedy of the greatest degree that you have decided to leave us here at . Not only am i upset that this particular storynis unlikely to be continued, as it is one of my favourites, but also that no new stories will be posted. Your talent will be missed. All the best with your new career! Luv Oddisee
Dennis chapter 4 . 5/4/2004
Hey,
I am glad to see you have picked up this story again. I remember how it left off before the update, the danger room thing was a great twist. Can't wait to see how it all plays out. If you're looking for some possible ideas, you could always have Logan track down the scientists, of course the x men follow. The scientists somehow get control of him again during his attack, and then the xmen show up. Then Logan is able to fight the scientists for control, and he does something self sacrificing like blowing up the lab with him in it, to ensure the xmen's escape or something along those lines. Well those are my thoughts, ur the writer, and have done a greatjob so far. Scott seems like a major tool in this story, did you ever think about having him lighten up? maybe realize logan ain't half bad sometime during the story? Take care, can't wait for the next chapter.
Respectfully,
Dennis
Celebrian chapter 4 . 6/21/2003
Exellent! Exellent! Exellent! I can't wait for chapter 5! Keep 'em coming!
Bounty-Hunter-Ryoko chapter 4 . 5/4/2002
That My Friend was Quality Entertainment! Damn! Write More Please Write More, It's Exciting Heart-Stoping Action!

You've Gotta Write More...For The Love of all Readers Write More!
Devorah chapter 4 . 2/28/2002
Holy Smoke! You had me freaked there for a minute. I like my angst, but I like live ones better than dead. Man oh man, this is great stuff. Lordy mercy, I can't wait till the next part!