Reviews for Love and War
StarDreamsXx chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Nooo! Please update!
LiLpanda2211 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
you need to finish fic NOW. *eyes shoot daggers at furi iki* cant live without a good fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Well, I like the first(only) chapter. Keep the good work up. Please update as soon as possible. _
soulanubious chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
So AWESOME, please please update soon.

and hope for some fluff luv soon. -
tenchisanimechick chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
So far i'm enjoying the story Plz update soon-_-
autumnsashes chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Good Job. I love this story, and i've been waiting for an update for quite a while but no rush, i know how busy ones life can get! I'm not sure what to say for constructive critisism because i'm just too tired, so maybe next time. Can't wait for your next chapter!
Volpone chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
How did I miss this? Good lord, girl! You can't leave me hanging! Next chapter, next chapter! (And, can I just say, Kuronue/Botan has become something of a new obsession for me...)
BotanFan chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
WOW! amazing! i loved it! . i even held my breath when kurama held his. (hoplss romantic XD) but i love it! -Alexie
WaterKitsune16 chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
oh po! you made this chapter so short!

shame on you!

it's wonderful! please update ASAP, ok?

g2g! byes!
Darkangel chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
WAs so great can't wait for an

Up Date.
lilxyakusokuxX chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
ohh i love this one! Its so kawaii! But the way you had ended it, even though i hope he tells her he loves her back, theres always that chance he doesn't...arg, nevermind. ::runs away whiel going crazy::

Is this going to be one-shot? You really should continue!
CrystalRain chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Please so hope you UPDATE soon

just can't wait till do.
blue-eyed-shuichi chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Aw, my lovely neesan, I can't believe you actually took the time to dedicate this great story to me. I'm supposed to be banning myself from the internet for a few days but your post last night on Xanga drew me here. And sure enough, you made good on your present! Me likes!

Anyway, well this is certainly very interesting. Botan knows Kurama fairly well and was hesitant to tell him the truth, but like the clever kitsune that he is, he managed to get her to confess. The bummer part is that, judging by your story summary, Kurama's going to reply differently than she hoped. I guess I'll have to wait to find out, eh?

::Smiles then bows:: Once again, I am honored you dedicated this to me and I will most definitely add it to my fav's list.

JD
Licensed to Kill chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Interesting! I wish you can update soon! Good luck and have fun!
heartluv chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
O Update please! I want to know what happens next !