Reviews for Third Place
LuxaLucifer chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
cool
nehimasgift chapter 5 . 11/26/2005
YAY! finally another chapter! i love how you write lee and make him his own person... even if he doesn't get as much time as the twins but i still love lee no matter what. ah i just love you cute little lee. write more please and update soon!
nehimasgift chapter 4 . 9/2/2005
yay! a fic about lee jordan! about time too. aww first year lee is so cute and adorable. anyways good job and i love the pranks. lol setting the tables on fire...wow! update soon!
ermalope chapter 3 . 3/29/2005
I love how it's all about Lee, I've always liked him. I also loved seeing all the Weasleys so much younger!

Well, keep going, I can't wait until the angsty part lol

erm
Raablyn chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
ME terrorizing entire communities of innocent civilians!

Now why would I do that?

*whistles innocently through maniacal grin and stares off into space while secretly crossing fingers behind back*

And for your information, I hate the name Makenzie, it always makes me think of that spoiled brat on Rocket Power who beats all the boys up.

Awesome ideas all, just finish some of this stuff first and you're silver. I would say golden, but I prefer silver to gold. I don't know why, I just do.

Weirdness Rules undisputed, if uncrowned.
Raablyn chapter 2 . 2/7/2005
What bet?

JK Rowling had a baby girl and named her Makenzie? Why not something cool, like Athena or Nylora or Vierna or Kira? Or something pretty like Laurana or Cara or Katarina or Violet or Leavender? No imagination, no creativity.

But why Makenzie?

And what bet?

(PS) This is funny, update another chapter or die laughing as I tickle you!
Raablyn chapter 3 . 1/7/2005
Very nice.

You like HP a lot, don't you?

YOU LOST THE KING LEAR PROGRAM WITH JEREMY'S AND MEGAN'S SIGNATURES!

They will not care if they cared, and if they cared they would not care, I know this and yet I do not know this for very obvious reasons.

And if you understood that, you are v. smart.

(v vertical)
MayTheStars chapter 3 . 12/31/2004
hehehehe that was realy good and Lee got a warning i cant wait for more!
MayTheStars chapter 2 . 12/26/2004
AWESOME i LOVE IT! as you know lol thx for letting me know when you updated :D ok ttyl bye!
sweetsyphn chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
lovin it, great story idea, but i wont write anythin else cosi wanna read the next chapter, ill write something when ive finished it :)
sweetsyphn chapter 2 . 12/23/2004
great story! i like the idea of lee feelling shadowed, very deep. u better update soon!
SilverSlytherinSnake chapter 2 . 12/22/2004
I love this story! Please keep updating! By the way, thank you for reveiwing my story. ;)
TeenTypist chapter 2 . 12/20/2004
I loved this line:

"Very pleased to prank you"

Great! Now they've met the future Quidditch team.
kw411 chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
First of all I want to say thank you so much for reviewing my fan fiction and giving me the tips. I really appreciated. Anyways I like the story so far and how you mention the Marauders, and Minerva McGonagall. So please update soon so I can keep on reading.
PeevesParadox2 chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Thanks for reviewing my fanfic. I really appreciated it. I liked yours. Particulary your creativity on the spells. But is this supposed to be Fred and George's first year at Hogwarts?