Reviews for Spirited Away 2: The goddess of light!
dannyphantomlove chapter 7 . 10/31/2016
Haku and chiro forever
Bonnie chapter 6 . 10/31/2016
Great fan fiction
Guest chapter 6 . 8/27/2016
I love this story!
Frowning Reader chapter 5 . 7/8/2016
Not sure if it makes any sense to write this since this story is rather old but if you write a story about something happening in a different country, like Japan, PLEASE use names from that country for your side characters. It sounds really weird that there are so few japanese names when they are in Japan, or at least somewhere based on Japan. Looking up names isn't hard.

No, seriously. Names like Alyssa Ayuki sound weird. Really weird.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/8/2015
What's the point the story isn't even finished and the secret is not revealed
Eldrid Ragnarok chapter 15 . 11/2/2014
Please, oh please post some more of this fic. I think it's absolutely amazing, and I really want to see where it goes :P
Alexia Colette chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
man I'm the bad person here! My names Alexia! I'm so sorry Chihiro.
team natsu and wendy 4 life chapter 14 . 6/9/2014
it was really good
i love HxC
AHHHHHHHHH
plz update soon
ar.papa chapter 8 . 5/21/2014
AMAZING STORY,really!
jem chapter 15 . 7/23/2013
have you got them posted yet
Guest chapter 15 . 6/13/2013
MAKE THE NEW ONE SO WE CAN READ THE REST OF THE STORY! PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU HERE!
buttercupnbutch4ever chapter 15 . 2/16/2013
Aww, but Yay, but still Aww. And It's almost a month after The NEW YEAR!
A Curiosity chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Uh-oh someone done messed up, I like this new Chihiro. Though I kinda miss the innocent little girl... Oh well badasses are always fun too.
A Curiosity chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Hmmmm... Interesting... So Chihiro had left the spirit world for good? This is not how I expected this to go... Oh well I mean it ought a make it more interesting. I like you're writing very much and I can't wait to read more.
A Curiosity chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT! I mean they were SO in love and he can't do that! I mean I just watched the movie for crying out loud! THE LITTLE A$$HOLE SHOULD PAY! Make him wish he had come for you Chihiro! YOU'RE PRETTIER THAN SOME RED HEADED B1TCH ANYWAYS!