Reviews for Spirited Away 2: The goddess of light!
What's the point the story isn't even finished and the secret is not revealed
Eldrid Ragnarok chapter 15 . 11/2/2014
Please, oh please post some more of this fic. I think it's absolutely amazing, and I really want to see where it goes :P
Alexia Colette chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
man I'm the bad person here! My names Alexia! I'm so sorry Chihiro.
team natsu and wendy 4 life chapter 14 . 6/9/2014
it was really good
i love HxC
AHHHHHHHHH
plz update soon
ar.papa chapter 8 . 5/21/2014
AMAZING STORY,really!
jem chapter 15 . 7/23/2013
have you got them posted yet
Guest chapter 15 . 6/13/2013
MAKE THE NEW ONE SO WE CAN READ THE REST OF THE STORY! PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU HERE!
buttercupnbutch4ever chapter 15 . 2/16/2013
Aww, but Yay, but still Aww. And It's almost a month after The NEW YEAR!
A Curiosity chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Uh-oh someone done messed up, I like this new Chihiro. Though I kinda miss the innocent little girl... Oh well badasses are always fun too.
A Curiosity chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Hmmmm... Interesting... So Chihiro had left the spirit world for good? This is not how I expected this to go... Oh well I mean it ought a make it more interesting. I like you're writing very much and I can't wait to read more.
A Curiosity chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT! I mean they were SO in love and he can't do that! I mean I just watched the movie for crying out loud! THE LITTLE A$$HOLE SHOULD PAY! Make him wish he had come for you Chihiro! YOU'RE PRETTIER THAN SOME RED HEADED B1TCH ANYWAYS!
A Curiosity chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Well... I'm taking it you didn't like her parents very much did you? Lol, first off the names A Curiosity. I just finished watching Spirited Away for like the gazillionth time and I thought it was about time to see what would happen after the movie and for some reason your story sounded appealing. So now you've gained a reader! And a reviewer! I must say I liked this first chapter. A lot happened rather quickly but it will allow us to get to the fun part faster. After all where's he fun if there's no Haku? Anyways I'm off to read the next chapter!
kaori and yoshi chapter 15 . 12/26/2012
that sounds very interesting. i'm sure you've grown as a writer. i will be looking forward to the changes you make! -
Sarah James chapter 15 . 12/22/2012
please re-write soon love this!
Ozzycat13 chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
U R SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EPIC! i wish i could write something like this :3 this should totaly be the seconed movie! and i like the ending :3