Reviews for Hollywood Hotshot
deathbydesire chapter 9 . 4/8/2007
likin' it so far,keep it up!
Princess Hermione chapter 9 . 7/9/2005
hey girly! Loved it...of course. I cant wait for you to start updating again. We miss ya! Anyway, love ya lots!

ILuvPiratesSavvy chapter 9 . 7/7/2005
Please update son! Did they arrest Brian like they did in Fast and the Furious just so they made sure no one thought he was a cop- ya know, being arrested and all?
Stangchica2003 chapter 9 . 7/7/2005

This was great. Like how you ended that. I wanna see more as to what happens with Letty. Why is she cheating? What's gonna happen next? Where you going with this? keep going and write more soon.
VincesAngelGirl chapter 9 . 7/7/2005
Oh! yeah! you updated! Go Cheer! lol Hey it's me...Chrissy! lol *gasps* Those guys? hitting women? that's a no no...Go Dom! beat the shit out of him! lol M Vince...I LOVE VINCE! as if you couldnt tell eh? keep up the great work...cant' wait to see what happens with this story and your others!
natzno1 chapter 8 . 4/8/2005
ohh my god this is a brilliant story plese update soon i am dying to know what happens to brian i love him so much lol! will u update soon u are a brill writer plz plz plz update lol!
Ringles chapter 8 . 4/6/2005
Bloody good mate bloody good! :D:D Can't wait for more!
lauren chapter 8 . 4/4/2005
whoo, this is one of my new favorite stories. i love it. i can't wait to see what you got.

PurpleBandit chapter 8 . 4/4/2005
OMG! Letty & Vince! Wow! didnt see that one coming! LOL...anywho..keep up the great work!
Princess chapter 8 . 4/3/2005
aww poor Trynten! wow so Brian's going downt to the station eh? i cant wait to see what unfolds with that! Great chapter!

LizzyB22 chapter 8 . 4/3/2005
THIS WAS SO GOOD! lol. I was so shocked that it was Vince my mouth almost hit the floor. I hope you have some Vince\Letty moments. lol. I wonder hoe Dom will react. I am in love with this story and can't wait until you update next! I also loved the cliff hanger! Keep up the good work! IM SURE YOU'LL GET TONS OF REVIEWS! Thanks!
Penny chapter 8 . 4/3/2005
Wow girly, two updates in one night, you are most definitely spoiling us, not that I'm complaining :)

I have to admit that this is my favourite story of yours and I love Lace, she has such attitude, but intelligence too. She carries herself well and I admire that. The fighting was all very intense and I couldn't believe that letty admitted to cheating on Dom, with Vince of all people! I always loved the dynamic between the two in the movie and I'm glad somebody is writing it up, it's very probable to me. But I'm a wishful thinker lol. The description here was tight once more and I love the teasing between Brian and Lace. That shocker at the end! I did not see that coming, what do they want himfor? Update soon, i beg you to keep up this excellant work. All my love, Penny x
AllAboutAngel chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
maybe im being naive and a little over-hopeful but please god i hope Letty isnt fooling around on Dom at all, let alone with Johnny Tran! She was all for killing him there lol

I just read all of this tonite there now, and all the loadsa reviews (drama drama). Mostly i'll try to read stories that concentrate on Dom & Letty - drama with them or how they got together, or like sequel stories to the film, but although ive skipped this over a couple of times the title made me have a look and im so glad i did. the story is so good, theres still loads more to come, loadsa backstory to unfold, the characters of Lace and Trynten are so so likable. With the Miami team now assembled too the dialogue and banter is so much fun to read.

My fingers are toes and anything that crosses are crossed that she isnt screwing around behind Doms back, that would be so hypocritical of Letty, so i seriously hope youve been playing mind games all along and her mysterious vanishings etc are all a trick to something else even better. I hope too that Trynten has the wrong end of the stick entirely and that Lace is gonna be left red-faced, i dont want Dom & Letty to break up - please!

anyway, thats ma long review to your great as always story so far, eager for more

Chelle x
Penny chapter 7 . 3/6/2005
Wow, they had a fistfight, I'm in shock! I get Lace's reaction but daym, that felt as though it had been brewing up for a while. I take it that the real person she's been seeing will be revealed soon? I can't wait for that chapter girl, I really can't. Keep up your hott work :D

Love always, Pen xx