Reviews for A Christmas Secret
Kurama'slilAngel chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
You know I favorited this story a long time ago, but I've never reviewed. This is even like the third time I've read your story. Funnily enough this time and the time before that it was around Christmas. Anyway, I really like the story. Even despite some of the errors, it's still very well written. Jin and Kinomi are so cute together and so are their kids. I found a connection between myself and Kinomi. I can relate to her not being able to tell Jin how she feels. I've been there two times in my life so far. I also wanted to say that I think Jin is very in character, even when he's not his usual jovial self. A great story and I enjoy reading it every time.
Verbophobic chapter 5 . 11/25/2010
cute i like it
ai12love chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
i wanna cry it is so good
Kya-Healing Every Day chapter 5 . 8/2/2008
OMG I can't believe how cute and well writen this was. I am a fan of your work for sure and Jin's, Ar ndóigh.
Kimmy chapter 5 . 5/4/2008
You're story was so CUTE! I loved it! Never delete it or i shall hurt you! . keep writing, ok?

I would sign this as my name on here, but i can't remember my password, and i deleted the account i had set on here by accident... so...yeah
594229 chapter 5 . 2/25/2008
So cute and well written! I loved it lots!

Love,

Anya
darkness.in.the.wind chapter 5 . 4/10/2007
i absulutely(sp?) loved this story!
mokonagirl chapter 4 . 5/15/2006
. AH! You HAVE to update soon! This story is so good!
Sitara Rhodes chapter 5 . 8/20/2005
This story is very well structured and thought-out. I can actually tell what kind of person Kinomi is like. Also, spelling and stuff is great! Please write more stuff about Kinomi and Jin. I think they're a really cute couple.
Salanti chapter 5 . 7/30/2005
That was cute. I loved it good job with the story!
miho chapter 5 . 7/15/2005
this is so sweet, but not fluff sweet, it is perfect sweet.
bunny of death chapter 5 . 6/24/2005
i loved the ending! u did the story just right! it was so cute! u should do a sequel about when their their baby is born. They make such a cute couple!
bunny of death chapter 4 . 6/24/2005
i really liked the kiss scene! i think touya does know that kimoni has a crush on jin so that's why he did that. doing a really good job!
bunny of death chapter 3 . 6/24/2005
i think jin kinomi would be a perfect match! also jin knows if people are good or bad. he just can sense it! jin is so cute! i love him so much!
bunny of death chapter 2 . 6/24/2005
i loved how u made Jin b himself and still have his accent! i love jin touya they r my 2 favorite characters in YYH! the story is really good! i liked how u made jin sick and Kinomi took care of him. so cute!