Reviews for Uncontrollable
Nicole chapter 5 . 11/25/2006
:D

I like.
stormbreaker546 chapter 5 . 10/31/2006
it's darkheartkeyblade. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! i have 3 emails and i am willing to harrass u 8P DO IT!

love ya
Inu-midoriko chapter 5 . 10/27/2006
XD great job. update soon.
cosmikku chapter 5 . 9/13/2006
awesome i love the story so far although some parts i got a little confused but i figured it out .;
songee chapter 5 . 9/1/2006
:O I can't believe that you updated this and I missed it! *adds to story alerts* I've been waiting for you to update this since the first chapter :P Btw, is this going to be IxKa? *hint hint nudge nudge* Even if not, I'll still be your adoring reader :P
NewSalemWitch chapter 4 . 8/15/2006
*is grinning*

Crazy awesome chapter. CRAZY awesome. xD I loved it. Just... tell me there's not going to be a Kikyo/Inuyasha fling? Pretty please? Pretty, PRETTY please?

And you know what I love the most about this story? (I know it said all this in the summary (hah! I spelled it right! xD) but I really love how the whole chapter follows, almost exactly, what happened in the little... flashback-past-life-memory thing in the beginning of the chapter! It makes everything so unique (no pun intended) and... well, simply marvelous.
NewSalemWitch chapter 3 . 8/15/2006
GAH HE'S AWAKE! THE MUMMY HATH AWAKEN-ETH! xDD Red eyes. SO cool.
NewSalemWitch chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
You said you "like getting mail," otherwise I don't think I'd bother reviewing for any of the chapters except the last one. So now you'll be getting several medium length-reviews instead of one long one. I hope you don't mind.

Anywho, so far I rather like the tone of this story. Not too serious, lighthearted, and it introduced a bunch of characters all at once. And there was foreshadowing, too! Foreshadowing, in the first chapter! *dances* It's so rare to find that in such a well-done manner, especially on places like (Sad but true.) I am, of course, referring to the dream Miroku had. It wasn't really a dream, was it? Some kind of memory from a past life? *dances again* Ancient egpyt- ANYTHING ancient egypt gets me so excited! I start grinning and grinning and then I can't stop! :]

Now I absolutely MUST read the second chapter RIGHT NOW. But I was wondering, is this primarily a Sango/Miroku story, or are they just the main characters until they find the pharaoh?
Jasane-chan chapter 4 . 8/9/2006
Dis fic is so cool! I luv it!

quite funny lol
Jasane-chan chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
I like it so far, it seems pretty original since i've never really read a SM fic like this before(most of what i read, takes place in highschool or sumthin)

and what was that Miroku said at the begining? was it french or sumthin? please tell me!
Manda chapter 5 . 8/8/2006
Phew, I was beginning to think you'd died or something, lol. I love it! Must read more! I like that Inuyasha doesn't remember anything, although it would be really funny if he regained his memories. Nice touch making Kagome connected with him. Anyways, can't wait for the next chappie. Good job. _
nathBella chapter 5 . 8/1/2006
hey!

wow your fic is great!

pleaase continues!D

nath
NeverEndingNonsense chapter 5 . 7/30/2006
oh lonnie-kins...an update I see :shock:

I'm proud of you for finally getting it out though...not that I remember what happened before this chapter. I'll go back and read. I love you lots and this story, as always, grand job.

Luff
Shaishimo Kira chapter 5 . 7/30/2006
u guys take 2 long 2 update! i read ur stuff on geocities 2!
perlaret chapter 5 . 7/30/2006
Well, so, I've already read this like, three times now- comes with the whole beta'ing thing. Gotta read it once to get my OMGITSANEWCHAPTER! reaction out of the way, reread it for editing purposes, and then reread it again for the sake of making sure I caught everything and it's lovely and enjoyable and all of that. Though, because I took so long getting around to the editing, what with being on vacation and Mom wanting to actually DO stuff when we finally got home... I never got to give you my opinion on this chapter.

) I'm going to fix that RIGHT NOW.

I enjoyed this chapter, though it was a bit short, darling, and it was sadly lacking in Miroku/Sango moments. Kikyou's desire, as she learns more and more about what they're digging up, to get the heck away from there is entertaining, in the sort of way where you know she's right, but no one is going to listen to her until its far too late to escape without facing trouble with a capital T. (That spells "Trouble")

I also really like the site's stupendous money troubles and can't wait to hear Miroku's excuses, reasons, whatever-once he gets his arse out of the digsite/tomb thing. I wonder whether those money troubles will rear their head farther down the storyline, when Trouble is hot on their heels and they haven't yet had the chance to auction off the riches they're bound to find at the site. _ Just a thought.

The fact that you explained the whole Inu/Kag connection thing was nice, though it could have been touched upon a bit more. I'll talk to you about that a bit later, once you're back from your trip.

Oh, and... Geez, you like the word "imbecile", don't you, m'dear? You're a silly mongoose, don't you know that?

Now I shall act the mean, evil beta and crack my get-your-rear-in-gear-and-write!Whip of DOOM incessantly until I see more of this lovely, far-too-long-neglected fanfic. _

Much luffs, Lons.