Reviews for Guilt
Aureleis chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
So pretty. I can just see the gloomy castle, with the bright little candle flickering in the window, and random flower petals lying about. Also love the phrasing and layout. Great job.
Firefly4000 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Wonderful ficlet I love Marishka's chara and only wished there had been more to this one please continue:)
manystorywriter chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Wonderful poem! I wish Marishka had more screen time in the movie. She seemed to be a very interesting character.
mustang-grl chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Lovely, lovely poem. Much like it says, it has so much meaning and yet so little. From what I can remember, I have no reviewed on any of your work before, and you must forgive me for that. Being someone that has praised me with such reviews toward my story, I should have taken the time to look at your own writings earlier. Again, I apologize. Before I go, I should add that I have updated my Van Helsing fiction and am anxiously awaiting another beautiful review from you. So, again, you're poem is touching and thoughtful and divine.

-mustang-grl

aka

McKenzie
Nikoru Sanzo chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
I rarely come across good stuff on Dracula and his Brides (Carl Fan... guilty as charged), but when SilverFlover mentioned you, I wanted to check out your stories. _

Nice imagery on the first three lines. Does it speak of a parallelism between the candle, human life, and its divergence from Marishka's immortality?

Then He drew her attention back to herself, and she grinned.

I liked that one. Very In-Character for Dracula. D

But wasn’t that why she looked at that candle and felt so sad?

Ironic, indeed! D
Nyssa Damaskinos chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
I loved the poem! I'm not really a poet or a writer of poetry, (though my favorite poet is Thomas Chatterton, I know you probably don't know him, but I love his work!) but, I must say it was very well written and deep.

Marishka is my favorite, so I'm always happy to read stuff about her! There is so little out there! Anyway, hopefully I can get to reading what you have about Verona, and Aleera!
SapphireShadows chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
It captures a lot of emotion from the character, agin it's very well written.
Left-the-building chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
This is really different . . . I guess she's just contemplating on what she's done and what she use to have before she became Dracula's bride? Lol, I'm a little confused obviously. But I liked this, it was clever, and it makes you think I guess, because it's not straight forward. You're not exactly sure what it's about, but you think you might have an idea. And yeah, I'm just rambling, lol, I'll shut up now.
LadyValerious chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Again, great! Descriptive and thought-provoking. I like your poetry almost as much as your stories...
Sexy-Angel16 chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
great poetry! i really liked it! i am a REALLY big fan of Van Helsing! I'm starting a new fic on him, maybe you could check it out. l8r!
Ebon Flow chapter 1 . 12/18/2004