Reviews for North
Aureleis chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Love Verona's little idlings as well, especially the way in which it was written. Great job.
Firefly4000 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Poor Verona she needs some loving! *steals her away from Dracula*XD wonderful story:)
Nikoru Sanzo chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Lovely poetry. D

An icicle sat poised over the doorway

That struck me (pardon the pun) as a sort of a foreshadowing of her death. Nice imagery. )

Ice was cold, colder than her, although maybe not as cold as He was

Hehe. Loved that reference to Dracula. XD

Verona seems like the oldest & most mature of the three. Nice to see her worrying about something that's seemingly mundane, and yet it appears that there's more to it than just an icicle. _
SapphireShadows chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
I like the description of the icicle, and the relation to it being a stake.
Left-the-building chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
I think Verona suffers from paranoia in this fic...and I can't spell. Not without spell check anyway, lol. It's kind of like a similie...or metaphor, Verona is like an icicle...I agree. I can't stand Verona she's so...serious.
LadyValerious chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Short and sweet. Love it!
Sexy-Angel16 chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
poetry. . .poetry. . .poetry. . .you're such a good poet why don't you write a fic on your poems? Or I can help you out with that if you want. . .

luv ya,

your biggest fan
Linwe Ringeril chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
ah... again i see fear just like aleera. i really like how you are portraying Dracula's wives as women with feelings like fear and insecurities because in the movies they were portrayed as heartless dead vampiresses. i can't wait to read the next one. Love it completely!
Ebon Flow chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Another great "Bride story's" as i've come to call them.

The