Reviews for Spill
Aureleis chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Love the layout of this, it made so much more impact than if it had been written from left to right, in condensed paragraphs. Good job.
Rilwen-Shadowflame chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Very nice. You paint a very interesting picture in so few words.
Firefly4000 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Aleera needs some lovin'! *kidnaps her* lol wonderful piece, would love to see some more:)
Ein Kampf kann eine Lebenszeit chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
How sad. I loved it.

a13
Nikoru Sanzo chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Very In-Character for Aleera. D

How could she have wasted any of the precious liquid?

It was just a spill.

A small spill, that was all.

I liked the change of principle here. _

We have Aleera worrying and then letting her nonchalant attitude taking over again.

And He wouldn’t care, either.

That thought made her a bit better.

Even vampire brides need some form of consolation. Hehe. )

She didn't sleep.

How could she?

She never kept her promises.

Yay(!) for ironies! D
SapphireShadows chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
I like it, it's very well written.
Left-the-building chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
God I love Aleera. She's one of my favourite characters, she rocks. I was so sad when she died, :(. Lol, such an Aleera thing to do, 'meh, someone else can clean it up, i don't want to break a nail.' Sorry...um, yeah, I felt so bad for her in this fic! I don't know why...she just spilt the blood, and then she thought of Dracula...and I just felt sad for her. I love the way you can write something so simplistic as Aleera spilling blood and get me to feel something for a character. You rock! These little Dracula's bride's chronicles, lol, were really good and insightful. You should be proud buddy!
LadyValerious chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
This is my favorite of the three poems you wrote about the brides, it is very deep and captures your attention and feeling. I especially love the last few lines!
Sexy-Angel16 chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
your poetry continues to amaze me! I write poetry as well, but not in fic forms.
Linwe Ringeril chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
wow. to me this shows an emotional side of aleera that i wouldn't expect. that she sort of fears her husband, and that she feels sort of insecure. also you showed that she probably felt miserable or like a failure because she never kept her promises. very good, very deep, i definitely like it.
Mythers chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
A very well done write. I enjoyed it. I feel that you caught alot of emotion from the character.
SilverFlover chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Well this is the emotional depth and intersting theme which we're used to from you! In this review I salute to your empathy which you use to depict other people's feelings in all three of your poems besides your other works! Keep up your work, and help make the world a gothic place!
Ebon Flow chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
A very good poem,and fitting chapter.

The