Reviews for Lost Never Found
Everwild chapter 7 . 10/21/2011
I hope you come back and update this. It's the most realistic portrayal of Robin's reaction to these kinds of advances I've been able to find. It's just a shame that it's been sitting here all these years.
6yrs chapter 7 . 3/13/2011
6 yrs later and this is still the best story out there. Started reading when you posted the first chapter and I am still here. Dude, idk you even get these reviews anymore and I'm sure this is just going out into the darkness, but there are many of us who will always be waiting.
Casey.Collins chapter 7 . 2/20/2010
I see you haven't updated this for 6 years, but if you have a shread of decency you will continue! I need closure with this story, whether that comes in the form of a happy ending or not is completly up to you, but some sort of closure is needed! Please Please Please!
A big fan chapter 7 . 9/3/2009
Although it has been about 4 years since this story was last updated, I'd like you to know that I still go through and re-read this entire story about once every 1-2 months. I enjoy it that much. It's very well written, and if it wasn't based off of another franchise's characters, would probably be able to be made into quite a good book. You have great concepts as well as characterization. Furthermore, you write scenes that are very well-paced.

So if you do ever feel inspiration hit, and you want to update this story, just know that there is someone out there who would read (and re-read over and over), and really enjoy it.

Thanks.
Fan chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
I remember when this story was started about 4 1/2 years ago...to this day it remains my favorite fic of all time. Would still love and update! Its been almost exactly four years and I wait... 99.9% sure for nothing. :(
me chapter 7 . 12/30/2008
when r u gonna update? please update, this story is just to damm interesting!
BurnishTomatoes chapter 7 . 12/23/2008
Please tell me this isn't going to end like that play 'bye, bye, birdy,' I'm fairly pleased that you're not rushing this along in a three chapter story like most people with a good plot line do, but don't drag it out to long. Because a) eventually it stretches out to the point of boredom, and b) I really want to know what happens. But, I hate to break it to you, with all the bird innuendo's and pun's, but the character Robin wasn't dubbed robin after the bird, but after Robin-hood stories, apparently a favorite of Bob Cane, that's what the costume's based off of as well. But, the brothers, nor do the Titan's know that, so I can let it slip. Especially because their one of my favorite animals, because a) they don't try and steal people food b) I'm not slightly allergic to them. Like all my fur-people (I find the term pet offensive, they own me more than the other way around)

-With much Purpleness, PurpleWabbit
Christine chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
This is, in my oppinion, the best Teen Titans fic out there! I have one question though... when is chapter 8 going to be submitted?
Vanacorien chapter 7 . 8/21/2006
I know I must have reveiwed this tons of times over but I wanna do it just once more . I love this story and I cant wait for you to continue it! So please do!
Emi chapter 7 . 7/28/2006
This is serously the BEST fanfiction i have ever read! (and ive read a lot...) It would be a crime not to finish this *gets on knees* please please please finish! :D I really wanna know what happens! so...yay...
MacReady chapter 7 . 7/22/2006
This is a very well written and very...interesting... story. keep up the good work!
Ankhesenamun chapter 4 . 6/3/2006
Still waiting...

Seriously dude, this story is one the main reasons I don't think fanfiction is a dead loss - PLEASE FOR-LOVE-OF-GOD UPDATE!
beanling chapter 7 . 3/7/2006
hullo... are you still alive? i hope you are. please update.
zeeharan chapter 7 . 1/27/2006
oh please update soon! It's been so long and this is such a great story you really need to continue.

My only suggestion is to work on your sentence structures. The plot is really good but the grammar kind of throws me off. It's a great story though, please update soon!
KuroTenshi616 chapter 4 . 1/15/2006
kick ass! i'm luvin this story. i especially liked the RedX/Robin hints in that last chapter, very cute in a i'm-too-cool-to-be-cute kinda way, only more angsty.