Reviews for Thoughts of a Scarecrow: Edited Version
lizziemagic chapter 7 . 11/21/2009
Great story! Where is this fantastic sequel I hear so much about?
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 7/19/2009
It's nice reading from Scarecrow's/Fiyero's POV. Good story
Anonymous chapter 7 . 5/15/2007
aw
Anonymous chapter 6 . 5/15/2007
wow, this is really amazing!

i love it so very much!1

i can't believe the end is near... ;_;

oh well, on to the epilogue.
Anonymous chapter 5 . 5/15/2007
aw.

next chapter, and beyond!
Anonymous chapter 4 . 5/15/2007
Aw, the truth revealed.

Sweetness.

on to the next chapter now. . .
Anonymous chapter 3 . 5/15/2007
bwahaha. completely blew off the scarecrow/dorothy pairing. nice. Yay~Go you!

oh. a kiss. *gasp* the scandal. bow-chicka-wow-wow

lol. well, another great chapter.

and now to read the next one. _
Anonymous chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
(big, doe eyes). aw, so cute so far.

i like it a lot.

and now to read the next chapter.
Symbolist chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Please move this to the Wicked category. We're trying to get all the Wickfics in there. And that's where this belongs. :-)
Anonymous-cat chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Hi! I see you're doing an edited version, which sounds cool. I suppose I didn't read it enough to notice any differences, but it was great all the same, and I am looking forawrd to the sequel!
Anonymous-cat chapter 7 . 8/21/2005
I'd like to say- I really really really like this fic. It was ... wonderful, for lack of a better word. :-)

There were a few gramatical errors, but the story itself made up for that. Thanks for writing it.

You mentioned a sequel, and though it looks like this was finished a long time ago, its better late than never! And I, for one, would like to read it.
Raven chapter 7 . 8/12/2005
After seeing the musical I have been on this quest for good Fiyero/Elphaba fics. So allow me to say: I've read many many many MANY fics about this pair and yours is BY FAR THE BEST one I have yet to read! It worked well with the thre versions: book, movie, musical. And for once they were in character! That is a problem for people, but you did it wonderfully. The best one. Congrats!
forever in a bottle chapter 7 . 8/9/2005
that was so so so good. i just saw the musical a few days ago, and since then, i've been hunting for a good wicked fic, and this is the first one i found! this was such a great way to continue elphaba and fiyero's story, in a way...

this was great.