Reviews for All I Ever Wanted
midnightheula chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I LOVED IT! That was amazing! I loved BB's new outfit and him and Rae are so cute together! Yay! BBRae forever!
BBsevolEAR chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY!

IT'S THE BEST!
Not G. Ivingname chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
nice, but Raven... was not the goth she is
schemily200 chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
aww. i LOVE it!
althalus242 chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
great job! i really enjoyed it, but you should have made them go all the way.
ravanwolf chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Aw, cute! I love it!
Jaden Shadow chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
OOC much? But that's ok We like to see OOC it makes it more intresting
RaexBB72 chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Aw! It wasn't corny at all. I loved it, and about the whole going all the way thing. I thinks it's actually really cool that they didn't go all the way. It's a change, and I like change, other wise every Fanfic is just like the other without change, so...yea. You did an awesome job. You are truly gifted writer, and I will read your other Fanfics every time I get the chance. But for now...SO LONG, AND PEACE OUT!
sanseui-kitty chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
awesome story. i was laughing all the way man. Raven was a little out of character though but thats okay in fact that was a welcome change she wasn't to out of character. I'm just rambling. awesome story. ;)
The Dark Wolff chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
aw i really liked that storie but one queston if bb has a spiked collar then how can rea lean her head on his shoulder and not get poked by the spikes?
Purple Lurker chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
So fluffy. I had to heimlich manuever myself five times, dude! This is now a favorite.
TopKat chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
yay! LOVED IT VERY VERY MUCH! omfg, it was amazing. i'm glad you enjoyed writing it too!
Missing a Member chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
good job! nothing more needed
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
That was a great little fic, I loved the fluff.
SnufflesWillRISE chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
That was a good story. Made me blush. *blushes* omg i can't believe i admitted that.