Reviews for Whispering Wings
Jadewizard4 chapter 2 . 7/16/2006
um batty angel wings?
Jadewizard4 chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Draco sounds soo cute in this chapter! love it!
CordeliaHunter chapter 4 . 6/20/2006
Hey, I'm sorry about the tragedies in your life. But I liked your story and I hope you'll continue it even if some others may say otherwise. You can gradually improve your writing; Rome was not conquered in a day, after all.
Sarah Riddle Potter chapter 5 . 10/7/2005
Awesome story. I just love it. Please update soon.
Haunt of twilight chapter 5 . 8/17/2005
please update soon. i'm sorry for your tragidys and send my best wishes.
Zoey chapter 5 . 8/3/2005
I like it but you really need to finish it because it doesn't make sense that you just dropped it like that.
fifespice chapter 3 . 8/2/2005
ooh everyone is gay and harry is dracos mate that could be interesting seems a big responsibility being the mate of a vampire
fifespice chapter 2 . 8/2/2005
aww draco and harry are friends and harry likes draco thats sweet
fifespice chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
ooh good start wonder when he will find his mate
Yana5 chapter 5 . 8/2/2005
can't wait for the next chappy
myniephoenix chapter 4 . 5/28/2005
advice...

screw the people who don't like it.. write what you want the story to be... not everyone will be happy with everything you right.. trust me.. some people just suck...

i like it.. update soon..
Layce74 chapter 4 . 5/8/2005
Ignore the flamers. Reviews are advice- no more and no less. You will never be able to please everyone so write the story the way YOU like it.
mel chapter 4 . 5/7/2005
i rele like this story cant wait for ur next update its g8
Maryna chapter 3 . 5/4/2005
Ouch Draco has a temper, cool story, but don't listen to me I like most stories with dark winged people. Update soon.

Keep up the great work.

~Maryna~
rose chapter 4 . 5/3/2005
I really don't understand the point of where your going with this. plus in real life would there really be people acting like the way why putting them in this story.

It started off when with a plot and then you kind-da went down hill from there. Maybe you get all your thoughts straight before writting to next chapters or just delete the story all together and start fresh.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »