Reviews for The Real Thing
gleamfang chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Well done for this one-shot. Very sweet and comforting to know how far those Two can go into their relationship. While quite OOC, 7 years will definitely change them.

I Like how they suddenly started playing cards. Lol so random.

Cheers

Keep writing
Stealthy Ninja Penguin chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Umm shouldn't be rated M. Whatever, it was good i guess
DreamScene chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
This is one of the best written Squall/Rinoa fics I've ever come across.

The humor fits them well. They are believably in love and comfortable with each other as they banter back and forth. It's a really funny read that tends to linger on after reading.

This is great.
Estarla chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Wow, I mean WOW! Amazing. I don't know how you did it...but it was awesome!
AGCourtney chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
I got an account just to comment this; you should feel special. xD

I absolutely loved it. This is one of my favorite FF couples; you really managed to capture the essence of their relationship.
Kitsune Kit chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
That was so cute! I loved how they interacted!
Miek chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Hehe, very cute story indeed.

It was funny, cheery, and full of teenaged humor, yet still hung on to the big fact that they're getting married.

I don't know why, but I laughed my ass off when she said that about Selphie having an aneurism and blowing up if she had to choose which wedding dress to pick out, lol.

Very good one-shot though, I wish you would make another, because this is the kind of story that I (and I'm pretty sure a lot of other people) like.

SPHAGNUM MOSS!
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Ow, ow, ow... I have so fallen behind when it comes to reviewing your fics, Noa... but I promise I'll catch up one day. It's just that your stories are very long, and they also demand special attention, because of the way they're written. It takes time to (re)read them all, but I'm doing my best, I think.

Well, anyway... lately I kept stumbling across (somewhat clichéd) dark and depressing Squinoa fics, so I was glad to see a happy, lighthearted piece about them, for a change. Even if it consisted of nothing but teasing, talking and watching TV. :P I'd say I was a tiny bit disappointed about the lack of action in this story – and by action I mean simple things, like actually trying to organize the whole wedding or perhaps 'pursuing other activities', as Squall would put it. :P Still, it was very sweet and the atmosphere was perfect. You didn't ruin the fic by writing constantly about the characters' feelings, but these feelings were present, nonetheless.

Your Squall has certainly changed a lot during these seven years. :) At first, your portrayal of him sort of threw me off (the 'dark and depressing' stories have once again brainwashed me into thinking he was incapable of smiling or acting in a casual manner), but in the end I truly appreciated what you did with his personality. Seven years is a long period of time, after all, and people do change. Plus, I was happy to take a break from the typical macho-Squall, whose only joy and specialty is killing things. It was a nice idea to make him a literature/poetry teacher, and to turn the whole Garden into some sort of a university for future soldiers and 'normal' kids alike. Somehow, Squall's new occupation makes sense, given his father's journalist career and all. :) Even though Squall himself used to be rather narrow-minded and not so gifted with words. :)

All in all, that was a wonderful read, I really enjoyed it. Oh, and have I already mentioned that your Rinoa was totally in character? :)

PS: Remeber, I still read and LOVE your fics, I'm just awfully slow when it comes to expressing my opinion on them. Please, forgive me. *sweatdrop*
higher than sky high chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Awwh, this fic is just too cute. :) I love it when people portray a more lighter, nicer! side of their relationship unlike all those angsty things out there... this was really touching in a funny way. _

Hehe.. I'm trying to imagine Squall saying DUDE!.
JayLiyah chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
I like this.. very well-written. I love how you dealt with their playful banter, very good in-depth analysis of their relationship too. It's refreshing seeing them in this way, not something I see very often in Squinoa fics. I'm proud of this.
Knighted chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Brilliant! So cute... Love your writing style, it really brings out their little manerisms and habits and things. Loved it.

Thanks,

Knighted
Litwolf chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
OMG! That was so perfect! I loved it, excpesially when Squall and Rinoa were teasing each other. It was too cute!
Lywinis chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
My goodness. This is wonderful. This is well written, and the depth that you give to Rinoa and Squall is great. I've never seena fanfic actually take the characters and give them depth. I thnk you for this story. you've made my night.
heart me not chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
AWW! SO CUTE! I love how you wrote this, it's just so perfectly written. Well done, this is going to my faves :P

Leonhartilly
Kanto the Slayer chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Wow, that was romantic, funny, and intense.

A good look at Squall after the game's events. Just like I imagined him to be. Very cool; well written.