Reviews for Sinful Innocence
Thyme In Her Eyes chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I love how you broke the fourth wall towards the end. Brought his voice a little too close for comfort. ;)

Anyway, you portrayed Darkness wonderfully and with perfect horrific majesty. And I adore how you presented a kind of lasting and twisted bond between him and Lily - kind-of like a dance neither of them can end.
DarkMasquerade chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
wtf, darkness knows how to use a comp, lol
CallaRose4ever chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Wow now that is a unique perspective. Interesting. and the mention of writing through the void to us reading made me snicker. Interesting points. It seemed like Darkness liked lilly because her heart was pure but In reaching for her he did besmirch that purity but the end of the movie kind of reminded me of repentence, but from your story it sounds like Lilly hasn't completely repented of her past. Of course now she isn't innocent and she never will be again. I often wondered how long he would have been interested in her if she did completly sucumb to his darkness.
Mantinas chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Great story!
sdira chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Nice potrayal. Always awesome to see things from Darkness's perspective.
draculasbride2008 chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
It's really good...You should think of some way to continue it! Keep writing!
svannah chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Great story! You are a great writer!:):)
wayunlucky13 chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
wow, this is a weird fict... I like it though... I don't know why but the whole concept... and the way the words flowed made it extra special..
AJeff chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Love your fanfic. I love angst.
Raygen Gambit chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Hey, nice story! I liked it, the language was also nice!
Cymoril Avalon chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Wow.

That was really, really good.

Your language and tone are remarkable. I can tell just from this brief one-shot that you're very talented, perhaps a talent going to waste in fanfiction. You could probably write the most delicious, creepy stories...
svannah chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Your stories are so good as i read each one they just keep getting better and better and this one is awesome.
zammap chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
man zat twaz good. But zat part with the readers kinda fliped me out, man.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
This was really, really good, Slink. Your attention to detail is astounding...really...yeah, I know, big word for me. But I really liked it. I think you captured his personality perfectly. Now, I will poke your arm.
Grace Kismet chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
Whoa. I love Legend, and this is definatly a "Whoa" story. I love the way you portray this- Darkness. Whoa.