Reviews for Leaving's Never Easy
Dennisthefox chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
My opinion doesn't matter much, but it would be nice to see a 2nd chapter.

Great story. Nice to see Tails as the Chosen one from Archie.
Asher Tye chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Very nice story. It's nice to see others are remember that Tails is the Chosen One, and that has to way on him at some level.
pzanna chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
ok... I'm VERY confused...

I think I'm very behind on my sonic information

I used to watch him at like 7 on saturday mornings.. when I was 5 or 6

infact.. I brought my sonic the hedge hog stuffed animals to school, along with my teddy bear jelly bean.. and I brought him to show and tell, and everyone knew i would bring him. and I started the sonic the hedge hog club...

and I would cut out paper badges and hand them out to the other little kids.. in 2nd grade.

I also watched ace vantura in second grade.. wich is on now... and is amusing me... and reminding me of my friend Brandon.

so... I wish... I knew what you were talking about.. but I don't.. thats the one problem with fanfiction... if someone doesn't know alot about the story/movie/show... you're writing about... they won't have a clue what the story is about... (like me!)

but I think if I knew what you were talking about that I'd like this story VERY VERY much... and think it was so very cool.

thanks for writing the awesome story I don't understand at all!

well BYEZ!

Pzanna
Chief316 chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
A very nice piece. Seems to sum up the way the comics have treated Tails... pretty much forgetting that he's destined to be something greater than Sonic and Knuckles, or that his super form is the strongest.

It's great as a standalone. Though it would be nice to see another chapter just to see the reactions from his friends upon his departure to find his destiny. In any case, great job.