Reviews for Yugi and the Evil Smoothie Machine
Tae chapter 34 . 4/18/2007
WOO. Will Bakura ever get to Hiei? and where is Joey and Kaiba?

Why is there no Tea or Tristan. and why is there no Millennium Shoes to go with that Millennium Shoe Box? and where exactly is the Cherry Coke? and why am I not in there? I would make an excellent monster of Cotton Candy BubbleGum!
equilla chapter 30 . 10/11/2006
Those things are harder then they look, especialy when they don't work properly as people have been stomping on them making that the only way they register moves.
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
bervobervo this done-like-you-d,t-kenow-jack-game

whaer's-mai-she-going-a-geine
dedshadow chapter 34 . 6/10/2006
YAY! Update! *dances*

I loved this chappy. It's so funny. I love the Narrorator. I just know I spelled that wrong...anywho! I loved the whole name-reading thing. o.O I actually do that sometimes. Or at least it came up in the beginning of one of the chapters of Full Moon Fever. Yuki gave Kyo a "How-in-the-world-am-I-supposed-to-know-that-you-idiot" look. :D

Anywho, just as hilarious as ever. Funny Bunnmy Green! Keheh. TECHNICOLOR IS TEH AWESOME! *is dragged away* Gak-!
Pocky chapter 33 . 1/28/2006
Wha-! that mime just did WHAT with my hiei? That’s it, I'm going with him, to save my hiei! ...Please?
Dreammistress Jade chapter 33 . 12/27/2005
*blinkies* Oh my GORSH A KURUMA HAIR CLONE! *joins horde of screaming fangirls* I want one! And I want to go to the colorful Pegasus world!...what colour is the cotton candy?

~Toodles!~
Chibi Kikumaru chapter 33 . 12/25/2005
MERRY CHRISTMAS! update soon!
Chibi Kikumaru chapter 32 . 12/25/2005
gomen nasai! so sorry! i've been very lazy this month...with school, and i was just being plain lazy. I had to move and then i had all these ffdotnet e-mails and it's so hard to catch up with them gomen nasai i will read the next chapter now.
equilla chapter 33 . 12/25/2005
Merry Christmas to you as well.

Another hair clone I see, and more chibifing. Which raises one question for me, what would happen if you try to chibify Mokuba, Yugi or a chibi, or another person who is in the preschool.

hm, just a random thought.
Kuramarulez chapter 33 . 12/25/2005
way too lazy to log in...but...one thing. Can I have a Kurama hair clone? Pretty please? So very purty...I ish Kurama fangirl. But still...poor Hiei! I'm surprised he even knows what 'pi' is, seeing that he spent his life in the Makai and fighting for the Ningenkai...hm...Koenma. Bad. Still...love this fic and update soon!
rabidmutantkitty chapter 32 . 12/24/2005
Yay for happiness! That made me laugh really hard when Hiei started rambling all that off. Hope he doesn;t go crazy in the Shadow Realm. ._.
komyokomoru chapter 32 . 12/23/2005
Yes-h! 0 That was amusing.
Dreammistress Jade chapter 32 . 12/22/2005
Good chapter but these *points* â weird little letters made it really hard to read!

~Toodles!~
Nintendo Queen chapter 32 . 12/22/2005
*Bursts out laughing* This fanfic was so funny. Imagining Bakura in slow motion...priceless. Whoo, good work.
Guineapiglover chapter 31 . 10/30/2005
MORE! MORE! This is funny...DAMMIT! I'm missing Pokemon!