Reviews for The Choices That We Make
unuzed chapter 2 . 12/30/2006
No! Stupid Aoshi coming between Kaoru and Kenshin! Please update soon and let the love grow even more between the two of them!
Fishee chapter 2 . 6/29/2006
*gasp* there's no more chapters? WHY? *whines*

the story's quite interesting so far, but I don't think it's possible to fit the entire storyline into 2 chapters...right? Well, in a way the different POVs are kind of annoying, but you used them well, so it's okay. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Kura-sama chapter 2 . 3/27/2006
UA! Cliffhanger! Evil Evil Cliffhanger! What happened there? Kaoru noticed he's back in Japan or something and decided to rush over to his house aka mansion? What happened . Update soon~

Love the Ao/Kao/Ken triangle whehehe~ (Wonder who's going to be the lucky guy? I vote for Aoshi, since there's way too many Ken/Kao out there, Aoshi needs some love too!)
Yume142 chapter 2 . 9/22/2005
I like this fic.. Hehe.. It has just the right atmosphere.. I like the fact that Aoshi and Kaoru loves each other.. Or something like that.. I'm really want something new.. I like KK fics.. bt It's getting too much.. N misao.. I find her annoying.. Hehe,.. sorry for those who like Misao..
killi chapter 2 . 9/10/2005
could ou please update this story? please? i realy love this one. gosh, i dunno what huy i wan to ruit for!
Maria chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
Wow. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon. I like this story so far.
Daisy's Blog chapter 2 . 6/5/2005
1st of all- Ano, ... okay. What just happened!

You can't leave a cliffhanger without the next chapter! *sobs*

2nd- I like the Tomoe in this fanfic. Other authors have her too evil, or too nice! Mou! Demo, you portrayed her just the way I want her to be so Kenshin and Kaoru can be toghether! Demo, Aoshi is kinda in the way. Shouldn't he fall in love Misao-chan?

3rd-Kenshin shouldn't be so, "She's mine!" He was able to let go of Tomoe wan't he? Well, sure Aoshi doesn't give a lot of time to Kaoru, but still!

Well, I can't wait for the next chapter so please update soon! *puppy dog eyes* _

~serl_gee
juunichi chapter 2 . 5/29/2005
AH! naturally i want kaoru to be with kenshin...but aoshi is so tempting! hmm...well okay i want kaoru to be with kenshin! please? i just can't get enough of it! after reading this chapter, i want kenshin to be happy! oh btw i love your idea about the RK C2 community. i'm a filipina girl who has always wanted to write and rk story, with all these ideas boggled into my mind, but i'm so intimidated by all these other good authors lol. but maybe since i'm in my summer vacation, i should start writing, and please do proceed with your plan! _! and update this fic ASAP! kenkao all the way! *please?* XP!
Triste1 chapter 2 . 4/12/2005
Great work. Keep it up. Truly sorry for the short review. But, it was a great chapter!
Aya45 chapter 2 . 4/10/2005
Ah! A cliffy! Please update when you can! Hehe -
Reignashii chapter 2 . 4/8/2005
dun dun dun!
DeathScythe07 chapter 2 . 4/8/2005
WOOH! i love your story! its so damn KAWAII! i cant wait for the next chappie... hope you could update soon... your story is so cool... i swear!
pnaixrose chapter 2 . 4/8/2005
I love it so far! And its not "chessy and clustered" as you say it is! ] Hmm...I wonder who'll she pick? Aoshi or Kenshin? Interesting...

As for the filipino C2 Community? I think it's great! Well..its probably because I'm a filipina but...oh well. And yeah, I noticed that there are a lot of filipino authors too. Cool, eh? ]

pnaixrose
abubi-chan chapter 2 . 4/7/2005
okay... i'd hate you if you don't UPDATE SOON! hahaha... just joking... anyways, i really like this chapter since i've been like waiting for it in months... ahehehe... you have no idea how long i was waiting for it... but you left this chapter hanging! God! now i want to the third chapter show up soon! just keep on updating! i really, really, really, REALLY like your story!

abubi-chan
Crystal Winds chapter 2 . 4/6/2005
Hey nice chapter!I loved it!I'm looking forward to the next update!