Reviews for Myu
nice companion story :)
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
haha, Fluffy :P
Missjulia.Miriam chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Wow, you're a great writer. This is fantastic, I love it. I think that your Beta has some good ideas, you should write that spin off, it would be cool. YAY!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Aw...so cute. This is why I like Sesshomaru so much. He has a great sense of honor. Great job. Keep writing!
Ao yuki chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Yes! Please do a spin off story!
ranara chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
will you ever write a sequel to my big little brother or at least more one-shots?
Kitsune Kit chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
This story is great and I think the other story idea is great! I'd also like to see a story on how Miroku, Sango and the others turned into demons!
D-Chan3 chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
I don't know how many people gave their opinion on your question as to whether or not to continue this story by having Inu-Yasha & Sesshoumaru search out the culprits responsible for burning down Myu's home. But, my opinion is that you should continue this one shot and make it into a full blown story.

Have them look for those bastards who burned her house down. Also, I would find a way in this story to explain how, Inu and the humans became demons. and then have it overlap your previous story when they meet Kagome again and then have it where she and her family get turned into demons-dog demons, that is.
gw chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
I just wanted to say that I enjoyed this addendum. Please write more InuYasha fanfics. :)
THE-number-1-case-closed-lover chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
please do a sequel!
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
really good one-shot. the spin off story sounds really good too. hope you write it!
cathy chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Yes! Please do a spin off for the story Myu, I loved it! It was such a cute story!
DarkUnknownOne - no sign busy chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
This is a great spin-off, I'd like to see Sesshoumaru take revenge though..
AmberFox and Lyell chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Yeah! Do another story about Myu! And one about how they all got to Kagome's time in the first place!
AngeloflLight chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
that sounds good to me. i loved the first one and this one. you can email me anytime you want.