Reviews for What if
sevannah chapter 13 . 4/5
this is a great story a little lost at times but its amazing i fell like im there great job
sarsh chapter 14 . 1/5
this was alright. I think it could have been more detailed cause its pretty short but I enjoyed it
Guest chapter 14 . 6/25/2013
This story is amazing.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/28/2013
This was the cutest short story ever... Great plot :)
Qu33rzi chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
middle name for Hermione is JEAN.

Just a thought.

Nice idea though, can't wait to finish your story!
ANGELSHRISHTI chapter 14 . 2/26/2012
this is a nice story!
kaile12 chapter 14 . 10/18/2011
wah! I love it! :D
freesha chapter 14 . 10/4/2011
oh my god you are so awesome! this story is Aaaaaamazing 333
EmeraldGoddess52 chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
Isn't Hermione's middle name Jean?
pheobep3 chapter 14 . 12/28/2010
Good Job
Lena xo chapter 14 . 11/15/2010
GASP

I reckon there should've been a flashback at the end but if there's a sequel I'm not complaining. Awesome job!

Love,

Lena xo
ExTaCy925 chapter 14 . 8/22/2010
that wazz a great story i love it!
ArsenicQueen chapter 14 . 7/28/2010
It appears that I am a few years late in reading this. However I wanted to let you know that I found this story wonderful, heart breaking, loving and exciting. This is by far the most original story of Draco/Hermione I have ever read.

Great work!
Tearrer chapter 13 . 7/5/2010
This is about the fourth time I'm reading this fic, and I SWEAR that every time it just gets better and better!

I do wish we knew what had happened in alternate-reality world, though. Does that world just not exist anymore?

Heh, well I'm positive that in my previous review(s) I've definitely put in my two-cents about this story and how much I ADORE it, so I won't go on and on this time, too. Just know that I rarely, if ever, reread fics, and this being one of the few that I do often is pretttyyy amazing. I love this story. It basically holds every fantasy any human being holds. Turn back time, see the future, fall in love, BE in love, have a family, and basically... getting a second chance. *sigh* It's romantic in more than just a loving way, and I can't get enough of it!

I had a fantasticccc time reading through it, as always!
Lady Clare Boleyn chapter 9 . 6/1/2010
luv it so far i will keep on reading cause i think it is awesome :)