Reviews for Foolishly Waiting for you
Bloodfire87 chapter 3 . 11/21/2008
I'm reviewing...see me reviewing! I really want to know how this plays out and I like the twist with Trowa kissing her...very nice. HOpe you update soon! CHeers!

Bloodfire87
AuthenticDivine chapter 3 . 4/6/2006
very awesome story so far. i can totally understand Relena's point of view here. i'm actually kind of going through that myself and i love how she's portrayed as not completely weak but not completely strong either ]
Ukchana chapter 2 . 12/11/2005
This is SUPPOSED To be for chapter 3.

I am so sorry I didn't reply sooner! it's been one crazy year for me (Moved cross-country from NM to PA). Forgive! (cries)

First of all, I love the path you are taking with this. I definitly think that more could be written, and your style is evocotive and enthralling, I just want to read more and more.

I never feel a sense of "leaving" the story with your writing, I feel completely absorbed by it.

Dorothy was a nice touch, and I would be curious to see how she and Relena's other friends try to help Relena now that she's thrown down the gauntlet. There's nothing quite like the support of friends to get you through things.

Once again, don't listen to rude people! I am glad you continued to write, I just deeply regret not reviewing sooner.

And if you want to email me for any reason, go right ahead, my email's in my profile! I'd love to hear from you. We nice writers have to stick together against the (jealous) mean ones. :-)

love,

Ukky
Miss. D Brunette chapter 4 . 5/13/2005
I feel so sorry for Relena. Hopefully Heero will actually put aside his pride for once and tell him he loves her!. Great work Didi:D
luvin'this chapter 4 . 1/26/2005
Ohmigod, i luv the way u write. i like it how u don't portray relena as some kind of weak romantic-u give her a stronger side that she was able to use to stand up 2 heero and the way he used her. It broke my heart when she told him 2 leave though.
the-undefined chapter 4 . 1/13/2005
ok. def. a good story. one i wanna stick around for to see how it ends. *wink wink* *nudge nudge*
Amulak chapter 4 . 1/12/2005
O! This is good! I hope that you update again soon! I can hardly wait to see what happens in this interesting development! _
Shia chapter 4 . 1/11/2005
That is one heck of an awesome story you got going there! I've gotta say, you have a great writing style, you balance the dialogue very well with the descriptions...no rush, but hurry and update to the next chapter! ) (This is now on my fav's list BTW)

*Shia*
MC chapter 3 . 1/11/2005
WOW, this is great, RELENA & TROWA, i think they make a great couple and i am very tired of RELena&Heero stories already, too many are there. I was not planning to leave a review since i am too lazy, but this story is great that i want to encourage you to keep up the good works and i can't wait for the next chapter to come out. _
LostInTheInterwebz chapter 3 . 1/11/2005
...I like this...it's pretty, but sad at the same time. Please continue!
Dark Angel chapter 3 . 1/11/2005
I love it! Please continue! I'm begging you! Please!
Ukchana chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
I'm not sure about that person, but . . . I have to agree with you. I also say that writing is about the art, but without anyone appreciating your art, it's difficult to feel that what we are doing is worthwhile. No-one has perfect self-esteem all the time. It is really depressing to be ignored when we put our works up to be viewed by the public. If it were not about people commenting and giving support, this story wouldn't be on , so I think that person doesn't get it.

Besides that, I really like this story. It makes a lot of sense, I definitly can see Heero acting this way towards Relena. Also, it makes sense that she would cling to whoever came to her when Heero was gone. She's lonely, and that kind of thing can happen easily.

My only question is, where are Quatre, Wu Fei, Dorothy and Hilde (and the others?)? Somehow I can see Relena and Quatre being closer friends, and Dorothy. Don't forget Hilde, either. She would be with Duo, or at least living with him and helping him with his probelms with Relena. Wu Fei would also find Heero's behavior to be very dishonorable, and might even be more defensive of her than Duo, considering how he prizes old-fashioned ways. (after all, they're not married, and they spend the night together)

anyhow, keep writing. I look forward to more!

Ukchana
Koshirou chapter 3 . 1/8/2005
i like it i like it! you rock dude! keep it going it's fantastic!

-kanamey
Knives-daughter chapter 3 . 1/5/2005
AH Not fair continue writing this is cool
Isis cw chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
You have a very emotional story here, it's a good start. You shouldn't beg for reviews like this though. If you have something to write, then write it, if you don't, then don't. It doesn't matter if anyone reads it or not... YOU have read it. That's enough.