Reviews for Sometimes Love Is Not Enough
Stephycats7785 chapter 14 . 9/8/2008
He wants her but i can see were he is comming from but he will loose her to "scarhead" lol if he doesnt do something
Stephycats7785 chapter 13 . 9/8/2008
So sad that Willow was so alone. But harry noticed her right away maybe he and draco have something in common eh? And I mean if the slytherins knew what willow was capable of theyd be dying to be her friends
Stephycats7785 chapter 12 . 9/8/2008
omg you made me cry! How could he do that? Yea sure the muggle born pureblood crap but WHO CARES willow could kick voldermort and Lucius and every other pureblood well except voldermort not pure blood, but she could beat them to death in like two seconds with magic! WANDLESS magic at that. and im sorry i shouldnt rant but that means you did great.
Stephycats7785 chapter 11 . 9/8/2008
Hmm im wondering what house she will be in. Ravenclaw cause she is smart hufflepuff cause she is gentle and sweet, slytherin cause she can be evil and sneaky, or gryffindor cause shes brave and often follows her heart.

Love how snape thinks of her as a daughter. he cares for her alot. and its nice to see she looks up to him
Stephycats7785 chapter 10 . 9/8/2008
Omg lol I loved the part were they are like:

“So we don’t hate each other. That’s good, right? But we’re not exactly friends either. So what does that make us?"

“Fuck buddies?"

Willow blushed. “Draco,”

“What about casual acquaintances who shag?”

“Draco! I’m trying to be serious,”

“So am I. Come on. It’ll be fun,”

I thought it was so funny
Stephycats7785 chapter 9 . 9/8/2008
First a slap, then a truce, more fighting, then kissing great chapter!
Stephycats7785 chapter 8 . 9/8/2008
OMG thats great, you tell him willow! They had the sexual attraction but there personalities clash bigtime!
Stephycats7785 chapter 7 . 9/7/2008
Poor willow she is so going to be akward around everyone they are way more advanced
Stephycats7785 chapter 6 . 9/7/2008
Cool I figured shed have the same wand
Stephycats7785 chapter 5 . 9/7/2008
Cool I think she and harry can get along because of the whole parental thing, her and ron because he is like xander, her and mione cause they are smart and Her and draco I just see a chemestry that could happen
Stephycats7785 chapter 4 . 9/7/2008
OMG lol he compared her to a troll haha...go SEVVY lol hehe
Stephycats7785 chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
I really liked how he wants to save her from the darkness
Stephycats7785 chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
Stupid OZ, and whoever it was saved her yay!
Stephycats7785 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Amazing, willow is the witch. well I think she is anyways. And who is going to watch her eh? cant wait
livin-in-a-cardboard-box chapter 14 . 11/29/2007
This is a pretty awesome story...one of my absolute favorites! So please write more,(begins to beg on hands and knees, while repeatly kissing your feet) great job!