Reviews for A life without you
topazgirl14 chapter 25 . 8/12/2011
Beautiful! Beautiful and amazing! I loved your story and despite some grammatical errors and word omissions it was still fantastic!
Mulanzu chapter 22 . 7/29/2010
That was so sweet and sensual
Mulanzu chapter 15 . 7/29/2010
I liked this chapter!
Mulanzu chapter 10 . 7/22/2010
Wow, sexy chapter. Loved it _
Mulanzu chapter 8 . 7/22/2010
The end was really sweet :)
seethetruth chapter 25 . 3/1/2010
ANYTIME YOU WANT TO STOP BEING A LAZY ASS FEEL FREE TO UPDATE; HINT, HINT, HINT!
browneyes730 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
i loved it! good job. :)
anonymous chapter 24 . 2/17/2010
wow. i feel like i have so much to say

first off, i am QUITE pleased with the way it ended. the whole time im like, OMG OMG anzu leave kaiba! DONT DO IT ANZU HES BAD FOR YOU! yeah, i tend to get way involved with the stuff I read. -_-. well, whatevs. My point is i LIKED the ending, i personally feel that kaiba took too long to sort out his feelings, and that Anzu most definetely deserved better (in the words of Mokuba).

The whole story way CRAZY suspenseful. I mean, you kept me on my toes the WHOLE time. :) I mean, at some points i anticipated a happy ending, or a neutral ending where they end up as friends, or a sad ending, and just, yeah. Im rambling. -_-

AMAZING. JUST AMAZING. oh, i just realized theres another chappie. im gonna read it now. :) oh and BTW, if this fic is over why isnt it labeled as "complete:?
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 25 . 1/26/2010
please UPDATE ur story. i am a fan of ANZUxSETO, and their love story is so nice. that seto really have to realise that he already had fallen in love with her, even if he diny it. he cares for her and he'll would do anything for her and she would do anything for him. a little time apart it may pull them more together and he'll might have time think that he coud have her by his side for his rest of his life, live happily together.

question: is Anzu pregnant? if she was what would Seto do? i know Anzu would b happy but also alone waiting for Seto disition.

please UPDATE really soon!

it's a really intersting story and i would like to read the rest of it really soon!

please UPDATE really SOON!

c ya and keep the good work.

;-)
drkmagiciangrl25 chapter 25 . 12/17/2009
When are you going to do the sequel? I'm sad that it's been so long since you said you were going to do a sequel for this amazing story. Please don't give up on doing a sequel.
Seethetruth chapter 25 . 8/23/2009
Please update some time before I die.