Reviews for Awareness Comes During Difficult Times
Lily's Lil Sis chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
That was really sweet! Great job!

Lily's Lil Sis
Michelle Moonshine chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Aw thats so cute! I love it!
Bribles chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
PLEASE CONTINUE! That was so sweet and innocent! i woudl love to have you extent the story that way you can see how Ron reacts to the whole thing! And i totally agree with oyu about Hermione and Harry getting together! even if Ron and Hermione had a little fling, your right! It wouldn't last two seconds!\

Hermione LOVES Harry and HE LOVES HER BACK!1

BL

Keep writing!
Ronny chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
So cute! I love it! n.n
Astralchild chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Hey! Just felt like reviewing like you asked me to! Awsome story, just remember to proof read! Hope you'll add another few cappies! ~ MidnightFrost
Jameela chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
taht was really gd!
random reviewer who has nothin better 2 do chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
good! i liked it! yeah, i reckon u should write another HHr! do it again!
Greasy Slimeballs chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
It was cute and sappy, but I've read a lot of fics like this. I liked it, but think about a plot that is DIFFERENT unlike stories like this. Do a plot that will draw readers to your stories. Most people don't like cliche, so just remember that.

It's recooperate not recuperate.

Thanks for reading my story and I applaud you for doing so well on a first fic.

-Kimberly-
Kamikoko chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
I love it! As you know from my other fic(s), I support HHr fics...so yeah. Thanks for reviewing my other fic by the way.
josh chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
i think its a little cheesy in the begining but as it goes on it's good and i definetly think you need to extend it
fantazyfinder4vr chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
very fluffy! if u cud, plz review my story and tell me what u think!
BeaumontRulz chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
haha dude its cute! and i love cuteness! cuteness rulz! but there are some mistakes...actually only one.

when madame pomfrey comes in she calls hermione 'Mrs' ... now, last time i checked hermione wasn't married lol. that was the only mistake i found so good work!

another thing. harry wouldn't scream out 'thank god' after hermione woke up that abruptly. he'd probably whisper it and hug her (like u made him lol).

but other than that it was pretty good mate! its goin on ma favs! loved it 2 bits! ttyl

::Alex::