Reviews for Never Forget
Kairi4ever15 chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
This little oneshot defiantly brought tears to my eyes. It's sad, yet beautiful at the same time.
TR16 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
This was very good. Very sad, but very good. It got to me, because I've lost a close friend before. In second grade I lost the friend that was closer to me than anyone. This story got me tearing up...

Very well written and I love it.

-Taylor
Before the Sun Sets chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Wow... I... Wow...
MoonlightNinja chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
this story is very good, horribly sad but good. i know wat its like 2 lose a friend, i really do. Thank You for making this and making me feel not so alone, Thank you
cast14 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
i loved the story i really do i hope yo make more stories like this
dragon952013 chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
make a sequil telling wat happened plz
AngelofNicky chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
I lve it. I lost my grandma two years ago, and I still go t the grave to talk to her. Thanks for writing it.
unknone chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
wow,that was so sad i almost cried(almost, it takes alot to make me cry).you could contignue,but its not nesessary. your fluidity is amasing compared to moast of the other fanfics i have up the good work!
Krispykreme1468 chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Wow... that was one of the best fics I have read in a long time... I'm a new code lyoko fan, but an old fanfic fan... so, I thought I'd check if there were any good code lyoko fics and this was the first one I found... And it was good... It gives me hope that I won't have to sift through a pile of crap to find another good one... Anyway, I love the deepness of it. Good job!
sonictim2004 chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Great story. I struggled to hold back tears when reading this one. Nice job.
lyokolady chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Oh...that's so sad. You pulled this off very nice. Makes me choke up. This is one of those cute moments...like the end of the Cold War episode. That one was really sad. And cute too. It's coming on today but anyways, good job.

lyokolady
Knight of Death chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Abbi chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Your story literally made me cry!*sniff* That has got to be the most sadest one I have read yet. I'm just like Yumi; I love Ulrich just as much as she does(And I'm serious).

Please if you have time please make another chapter or two. Like they make an AI version of him on Lyoko. Just like Aelita when she died. Thank *yawn* you.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
This is very pretty, i love it. I like how you had her still hoping to see him, that it's all a bad dream.

keep writing
Curingangelx3 chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
awws, Ulrich DIES! NO dat can never happen, EVER! anyway, your one-shot made me feel like I had lost someone I loved, so good job! I really hope that things will get better for yumi. Otherwise, this fic was veriveriivery good.

Please read my fic (if you havent yet) "Not loving me" its not a one-shot but I tried to put alot of emotions of ulrich and yumi. and i emphasize TRIEd! I wrote this fic last year, but after I came back to finish it, I realized it wasnt really good. So, right now I am editing all the chapters. I have already posted up chapters 1 and 2 edited version. If your interested in tragedy/romance/drama...mayb yu'll like it.

~curingangelx3