Reviews for Dreaming of You
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
This has strange parallels to the story I just wrote about Nina...I'm glad to see other people writing about how much of an effect her seemingly small plotline had on Ed. Your prose is pretty good and I like how subtle the events of the dream are. There is no clear resolution; that's realistic. The poem was good too, especially in the context which came before it.
Chibi Blue Angel chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
(sniffles) I am about to cry. That was really good and it was really really sad... geez... well anyway, it was really good.
Lluvia-the-Wolfgirl chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
(goes and cries in corner) aw man, this is...(can't find word) what ed said "we couldn't..but...I still could've tried" that really gets to me.
sally smith chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
hey, good story. Nina dies? I've only seen up to the episode before "night of the..." however, what i find really impressive is the poem; it sounds kind of familiar. anyway, nice work.
alchemistgrl09 chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Oh that was swo good. It made me sad. I mean that was heart wrenching. Good Job and keep it up.

ttyl,

Dani
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
I'm susprirsed there aren't more pieces about Nina's tragic end in this section. Nina's mercy killing was sadly impossible to avoid, you can't take cake and turn it back into eggs and flower. Any help Ed could have tried would have only brought Nina an painful death to her new painful existence. At least she went out quickly and her pain is over.

However the 'what if' is part of human nature and impossible to avoid. . . . sniff . . .
Ceirwy chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
It's good. I love the poem at the end it adds a nice touch.
Shimegami-chan chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
It's a nice story, good description...only thing was that the "murderer" was hopelessly out of character. :\ This can only be remedied by continuing to watch the series, I suppose, so I shall say "good luck, keep writing and enjoy FMA!" to you. :)
Gozilla chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Very good! -
gohan11 chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
aw so sad

it was also sad when Nina died she was such a cute kid.

WHY DID SHE HAVE TO DIE?