Reviews for Operation: Hunt Shikamaru Down!
vivienne99 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
omg i luv this i wish u would continue u the story but it has been a few yrs so u wont but i rly wish u would
Camellia3403 chapter 20 . 6/29/2014
Hurry up and write the next chapter please I really want to read it please hurry!
Camellia3403 chapter 20 . 6/26/2014
Plz plz plz continue I love this fan fiction it y favorite plz pzl keep writing plz keep up the good work plz plz plz let this continue!o
ofwindandclouds chapter 20 . 8/25/2012
Heyy, i love this.
I hope some magical being would tell u to continue this story, cause i really want to know what happens next
Guest chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
Its a total drag to write this but, Just so you know in ch.4 her summon (called kamatari) involves a weasel (rodent like animal) holding a syth NOT a panda! As proof my reference is season 5 episode 22... Huh how troublesome:)
Kuro Homura chapter 20 . 10/27/2011
Looooove the story! It's really funny an the laundry part is complete genius! Plz do continue I wanna know what happens next!
refdsz chapter 20 . 6/7/2011
my heart bleeds

seriously i'm crying right now

why'ed you stop writing it was brilliant
Nalini chapter 13 . 3/23/2011
loooooooove it except about the dying part
TheCrazyGurlz chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
I was like LMAO at the first half and was like "What...?" At the second-half lol
vanessa chapter 20 . 1/13/2010
Please please please write the next chapter! I spent all day reading all of it, at it would be sad if all that time was wasted with out a great ending. your an exelent writer by the way, even if there are occasionaly grammer mistakes :)

OMG! I really want Shikamaru to kiss her!
Shinichi06 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Temari's speech was HILARIOUS! Taking responsibility and wanting to be on top. :D
TerraMichelle101 chapter 20 . 7/19/2009
Please please please continue this! I read it like two years ago(thought it was brilliant...well, I still think that way), and decided to see if it had been updated. Well, it was, obviously, but I really want to see what happens next!

Please continue soon!

Thanks for writing this great story! :)

TM101.
Miss T Hyuga chapter 20 . 4/24/2009
Hey, are you going to update? PLEASE! I want to know the ending!
B.R.D chapter 20 . 4/8/2009
Please write more, your story is really good.
Snowysong chapter 20 . 3/12/2009
One more chappy you say... please update soon.