Reviews for A Gift Of Love
Twilight2022 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
So sweet!
Kasumi the Stargazer chapter 1 . 7/16/2009

I'm gonna marry your story, okay? ;)
SilverScreech chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
OK, so it's the day after Thanksgiving and I'm being bombarded with Chirstmas decorations and holiday cheer. This isn't my type of fic. I am the most nonromantic teeage girl I know and I haven't watched Teen Titans since the Neverworld episode (mom saw it, baned the show due to my little siblings who were also watching.)But I thourghly enjoyed this fic. It really touched me and your word choice was very advanced. I don't often find someone who can take a word like languid and not only use it but use it corectly and in a way that doesn't break the story flow. Though i would very much have liked to see what the titans had gotten each other and hear Cy and Robin's jokes about the entire ordeal, that would almost need another story entirly, so I agree where you ended it. It was very well done, now I'm going to look at some of your other work. Excelent job.- S.S.
Mily chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Aww..., this was so cute, and I love how you put so much detail into everything, it really makes for a good read.
kweandee chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
that was very well written...very sweet
HeadfirstforMCR chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
I absoultly adore this story! I love it so much and I thank you for creating it!
Arietti chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
AH! So cute! And you asked for no constructive criticism, not that I could give any because I LOVED THIS! *grin* And you're sitting like, 10 feet away from me right now! Sweet mother of Abraham Lincoln it must be my birthday!

Kieseah chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
KAWAII!That was so Kawaii! i feel so fuzzy inside! this story is awsome!::sighs:: Yeah...I'm gonna go eat some pudding now. Merry Christmas, and a happy New Year

Pringles, pudding, eggnog, marshmallowss, and other happy things,

Ryuu no Taiyo chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
vinnie the geek chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
So adorable. I have read others roughly along this line, but yours stands out. Very well written, and very sweet and tender description of their first kiss. 3 Booyahs! ~Vin
Bella-Rose01 chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
I'm gonna have to agree with Cyborg on that one, that just so darn cute! I love it! Great story )
J.K.H chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
I'm impressed, considering I overlooked this story originally. But it is a very sweet and to-the-point little clip, without being too fluffy or preachy. I missed it for the holiday season, but reading this fic helped make my evening much better, though. Well Done, and congratulations to you on your betrothal. I look forward to more romantic fiction from you in the future.

TameranianRaven chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
So fluffy! Yay fluffiness! Aww...cute!
sakuradancer3 chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
I love this. *adds to author alerts* this rulz
An chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
WOW! U wrote this fic really well! It was so cute!

ur fan