Reviews for Doubt
xokatel chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Aww this was so cute. A wonderful Tyka story!
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
That was awesome and I loved it, but you should have continued it
Liah-chan chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
AW so cute! i lvoe the ending! 'i dont doubt that' hehe... you should dop a sequel to how Ray reacts lol... poor Ray though...

i lvoed this fic!

Liah xx
Minako Mikoto chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
aw that was so cute! and the whole tyson being jealous is actually believable too!

Tyson: HEY!

just admit it...you get jealous easily!

Tyson: do not!-stomps away-

he does get jealous...he just won admit it _
kawaii gremlin chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
lmao cute!
Ramen II chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
OMG! that was so good . yah i can't belive it! yay

I LOVED IT SO MUCH! it was so damn good, and so cute

i really like how you did every one's interaction with kai from tyson's point of view... and all the jealousy just made me laugh... he's even jealous of ian and spencer! yay again.

You started it perfectly and you ended it perfectly... your writing just overpowered me! and believe tyou me that don't happen often

oh, oh please can you write some more of these please *puppy dog eyes* please i love this pairing so much and i can't be bothered to trawl through all the awful ones -.-

i'm hungry for more damnnit! . waha!

newayz before i endanger you with too much hyperness . i'm going say bi 'n' all and leave ya be...

bi 'n' all

russle
Kuroneko Hikage chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
KAWAII! XD
Kiina chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
GREAT! I loved it! -
Hilary chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Tala was WAY out of character, and I don't think Ray would be in any trouble since never had any problem before. But I liked it, shows that KaiRay is totally made up in the head like how Tyson worried about it.
Nanashio chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
*_* pretty, adorable, cute! Wonderful! *shakes Jedi's hand* I admire you muchly, you're great, really you are _ Beautiful TyKa! *throws confetti and flees*

Sorry, short review ; wonderful writing, ja ne!
Leina chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Oh my goodness! That was so perfect! I really enjoyed how you talked about how Kai interactied with a lot of other people, and all that stuff about Rei just reminded me of what ReiKa fans always say and that was terribly amusing o

You're writing style is wonderful! The narration was great, as was the dialogue _ Awesome job!
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Whoa, very well written!

Full of describtion and emotion. Loved Kai's reasoning and the ending.

Great T/K.

More like this would be great.

Well done!

Hob x
Chaco and Lily chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
ChacoI wanna doubt that!You can't stop me, I'm doubting that -_- XD

Lily:She 's just messing around XD We really loved tis, you have awesome vignette so keep up the awesome fics!

~Chaco and Lily~
Bloody Mary chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Nice. I find it quite funny how Tyson is jealous of everybody... over nothing. Although... I can't really imagine Tala leaning over Kai.