Reviews for The answer
kikyogirl15 chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Great job! I loved it seriously GO EMMA AND ELEMENTAL!
Pureevil230 chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
sweet
Graysen chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
What a lovely fic. It was very wellwritten.
ShalCat-Kitty chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
I read it again and had to review it again.

I have a few very serious questions for you. 1 How do you write such amazing stories? 2 Why do all of your stories leave me wishing I was the type of person who cried, because they all rock. 3 do you write fiction that’s not fanfiction? Because if you do you should really send it to a publisher. I know that fanfiction is good practise but if you’ve got it flaunt it.
pusa.is.me chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
aww... merry christmas aurore! thank you for the wonderful story.. it made me so happy! do continue writing B/E fics, you're a great writer! loved the play of feelings!

josh
Shiroi Sakura chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Well, only one word for this fic... CUTE. I must say that I really liked how you wrote this fic. not to mention i'm a big, big Brenna Emma shipper. so i really liked your storie. Well done. -*
Kitty Invictus chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
1: this was the first muntant x fic i have ever read because i just got Space channel. it was amazing. you almost had me in tears except for the fact that i'm in class right now and crying makes my eyes red.

2: i love that song Sarah McLachlan is my favorite female singer. my other favorite song is full of grace.

3:This beats alot of fics i've read for books and other shows.

I absolutly loved it more than life.
Gauri chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
it was awesome. do write some more b/e stuff.
melodie568 chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
thats was great excellent i loved it
Cici chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
I loved it. So beautiful and perfect now before christmas. Great!
Megara1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Hi !

You absolutly rock ! I need an Emma/Brennan story for Christmas and this one is absolutly perfect !

You are a so great writter !

Thanks you so much