Reviews for Fallen
kelwin chapter 6 . 4/27
waw good fic love it!
HufflepuffSupreme chapter 6 . 11/14/2017
Are you going to update ever?
Mercury Grimm chapter 6 . 9/21/2015
Love this story! Really well written :)
I know it's been a while since this was last updated, but I would definitely read more of this.
Globemallow chapter 6 . 8/23/2015
Yet again I find myself reading this, and each time I'm hoping that you've updated it. But alas, you haven't. This is so good, so well written... Please let us readers know you're still there!
MattKennedy chapter 6 . 5/27/2015
Good start to a story. :)
LOKI chapter 6 . 4/28/2015
I've read this so many times... and love it each time. Please update! There way too many HP/LotR stories where Harry is an elfling, this a breath of fresh air. I love the fact that Boromir is the one to notice that something is wrong, not Aragorn. It's well written and different, thank you :) Hope to see an update for this in the future, soon?
bloodflow chapter 6 . 3/31/2015
Oh gosh, I love this. One of the best HP/LOTR fanfics I've read in awhile. I so dearly wish you would update soon.
yui chapter 6 . 10/10/2014
WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUU?

OMG how can you just leave this wonderful fanfiction hanging like this?!
MysteriousMeadowByTheWaterfall chapter 6 . 10/3/2013
This is great! This is the first LotR/HP cross I have read with Harry being injured and I think it is a great twist.
FranticHamster chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
another great story dead before it could realize its potential shame.
Phoenixbat chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
ooohh very good story
Sayuri271 chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
I love this story. Please, update soon..
Debate4life chapter 6 . 6/1/2012
This is quite well done. I enjoyed it. I do wish you'd continue this- Harry being in Lothlorien would be a great opportunity to get him the ability to speak Common, because the Lady could simply put it wholesale into his head. I like your portrayals of Boromir as well. I can only hope you return to this story someday or leave it up for adoption.
ghostinthewrongcoat chapter 6 . 6/1/2012
Hello :) you alive ?
Jedi Master Albus chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
You should keep this going!