Reviews for Fallen
BreGyrl23 chapter 6 . 10/27/2011
hurry up with chapter 7 please
Lady Oblivious chapter 6 . 5/23/2011
Please update soon! Lady O.
smrvn chapter 6 . 3/9/2011
i always feel so disappointed to find a fine lotr/hp crossover that is not finished...
A Midsummer Night's Dreams chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
*tries to speak archaic but fails miserably*...never mind, poor Harry Potter, away from he didn't even speak any of their languages!That just sucks...
WanderingTheDreams chapter 6 . 12/7/2010
I really enjoyed this! Although I'm acknowledging that it probably won't be updated... since it has been three years.

I love how realistic Harry is, not performing any huge story-altering magic yet. The fellowship's reaction to him is also interesting.

Loved it! :D
lipasnape chapter 6 . 11/22/2010
I wish I wish I wish you would continue writing this story.
lipasnape chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
I kept hoping someone will find his wand. Eh.
lipasnape chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
They have no common language. That should be an interesting communication exercise.
lipasnape chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
Ah, so, Moria it is. I was wondering if some new location hosts this story. I love this crossover, but there are so few finished stories (not to mention good ones) that I read obviously abandoned stories out of desperation. This may be good, now that we have the background behind us.
Kybo chapter 6 . 10/19/2010
So I just found this, and I've gotta say, so far it's pretty awesome. I'd love to see where it heads; especially once Harry heals up some.

Caio,

~Kybo
Goldenfightergirl chapter 6 . 8/23/2010
aww i really wanted to see how this fic will end but you haven't updated in years :(
The Auric Healer chapter 6 . 5/1/2010
I plead that thou post another chapter soon.

This is certainly one of the best, if not THE best of all the HPXLOTR stories I've read. There's only two things that annoys me, the chapter length, and the fact that the languages does not have clear separations. Other than that I can only speak good things of this story so far. You've made it clear that you've fallowed the canon, to a point, yet changed Harry. Which makes me wonder if you are fallowing canon or movie LOTR. I'd advice you to read the books, if you haven't, as they might give you some ideas and some details the movies does not.

I really like that while Harry is powerful, at the moment he is very weak, and thus cannot do much for himself. I'm a bit sad as for the lost wand, but I'd guess the Lady of the Forest shall give him something to add it up.

I also like Legolas' distrust towards Harry. When most people writes him, he's usually this tolerant murdermachine that makes me wish the author went on crack when they wrote it. In the hopes that they would make more sense sober. It gladdens me that you are not one of the crack-authors.

Speaking of which, I think you've caught their personalities very well, and hopes that this won't stop in the future.

Have you've read "Harry Potter and the Fellowship of the Ring" By Ultimate Warrior? That story, and this is the best LOTR X HP fanfictions I've read so far.

An other thing I love, is the fact that English and Common Speech is not the same. One thing that most FfAuthors forget is that Tolkien adored the elder languages, hell he was a major scholar of the English language, specialising in Old and Middle English. I don't know about you, but I'd think that Tolkien imagined Common Speech something in those lines Old and/or Middle English. English that Harry wouldn't understand.

I wonder what the Lady will say when she meets him?
Will she give him a wand?

Is Harry a Horcrux?
Is the Ring a Horcrux?

Is the Ringwraiths Dementors?

Can Harry summon the Griffindor Sword on demand?

I'm just asking.

Anyway, love this, hope you update soon, and eat chicken.

~ Auric
pleasedeletethisaccoiunt chapter 6 . 4/1/2010
Awe, I want to see what happens next.
TempestReign chapter 6 . 2/16/2010
really good story!
sarah999 chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
It's really good. Are you going to update again? Either way, I like this story.
411 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »