Reviews for The Inner Rurouni
Tim chapter 1 . 3/25/2018
Enjoyed the fic a lot.
The Power Of Names chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
I thought this was cute and funny.
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
good fanfic.
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I found this story very amusing. Nice job!
MrFoshizzlePro chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Thank you very much my friend for this fresh enlightening story. It very much had me in stitches (so much that I had to keep my laughter in to avoid laughing out loud for fear of awakening my parents XD)

Keep up the fantastic work! This little fanfiction is certainly going to be in my favorites -

-MrFoshizzlePro
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Lol! I love it!
Silver Shadowbreeze chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
You're a genius! You know how to make a good long laugh. I gotta reread this again!

Shadow
Brukaoru chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Very well written! I enjoyed reading this a lot. I found myself laughing quite a few times. :D I also have to commend you for actually taking a different route with the idea of Kenshin having two personalities, the thought that he developed an alter-ego based on his experience of being a hitokiri is a great way to explain it. Great work! :)
kiyo-dono chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Hahahahaha... Omoshiroi de gozaru.

I put off this fic after finishing Kyuushutsu thinking 'meh, doesn't sound appealing to my taste' but I opened it any way at three in the morning because I know how awesome you are, Terry-dono. It was quite funny. This proves you're a very diverse writer. I enjoyed this much.
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
“Good night, Himura-san. Sleep well. I’ll see you in the morning.”

the above line reminded me of this:

"good night wesley. sleep well, i'll more than likely kill you in the morning." ~'princess bride'

quite an interesting perspective of the 'dissociative identity disorder' kenshin. to have conversations with one's 'other personalities' is quite uncommon as well as one being aware of the other's actions. although never IMO thought kenshin had the above, this was quite amusing. the story seemed to accentuate the very strong possibility that kenshin's 'personalities' are not just two-dimensional black and white- that there is much depth and color to the boy/man.

ginny

;
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Truthfully, when I first saw this, I thought I wouldn't much like it. I'm awfully glad I continued reading it, because I thoroughly enjoyed it. :D Very well done.
Greysh chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I loved it :) I hope that you will write more of the inner rurouni.
wheresmybook chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Very cute! It had me in giggles, and it was a very original piece- I don't think I've ever read a story where the battosai is in control and the rurouni is the one in the back of his head.

(What would be really funny, however unlikely, is if battosai is actually the one who liked pink, and the rurouni just wears it to keep him happy. it'd never happen, but it'd be hilarious.)
Kenshin's Soul chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
I meant to review weeks ago but here it is.

I really love this one. In fact, Battosai was feeling Kenshin's sad feelings really made me cry. I think because I know what is like to be an outsider even though Battosai/Kenshin was never teased like I did. It made my heart wretched. Emotions filled me so much I needed an outlet so I drew a picture. I'll clean it up when I can and give it to you. I need to be in a good mood to draw. ; I have other people I should be drawing for but real life got in the way. :(

I was telling lolo popoki I was hoping the Battosai will go back to the shop and buy the magenta kimono and save it for the Rurouni until the right time comes. Hoping it would make up for the Rurouni's saddess and loniness. ; Really! I was hoping that part would be in! I'm so bad. :p
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Very interesting and fun. It's different to suppose that Kenshin had a split personality long before the end of the war, rather than the Rurouni appearing sometime after the war ended. Makes for an interesting story :P
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »