Reviews for The Inner Rurouni
CherryNekoChan chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Oh god! I loved this! I couldn't stop laughing! That was excellent!
simpleeeeeeeeeee chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
that was awesome! great fic!
J.J.M. Fisher chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
This well-written piece was a hilarious read. I loved how you really dwelved deep into Kenshin's two personalities, and I enjoyed the interactions between the two. I was laughing through most of it. Thanks!
Randa-Chan chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
(roars with laughter) Wow! I haven't laughed so hard in ages! Would love to read a repeat of this. What about Battousai taking a stroll through Tokyo in the Meiji era? That outta get Saito's hackles up. (grins madly at the thoght)

Awesome job and it sounds like I better check out more of your stuff and Ms Zeals.

Ja ne!

Love Randa*
Ahmira Zaraelys chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Wow, this is really good. I like how you portrayed the differences between Battousai and Kenshin. I also love the part at the end where the betrayal is revield to the others, that was done really well. Good Job!
Cestari chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
priceless!
kingleby chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
whoa, this is amazing _ i love how you explore the link between the rurouni and battousai, and how its about battousai being in control instead of the other way round.
Heather Logan chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Hi Terry! I really enjoyed this! I'm not particularly a fan of the "split-personality" concept between the rurouni and the hitokiri, but it was a tremendous amount of fun seeing it the other way around like this. I loved how the development of a split personality was one of the side effects of working as a hitokiri.

My favorite line:

"He took a little more time than usual brushing his thick red hair, until it lay in shining waves down to his waist." (Just watch me melt... Yes, I am a sucker for the hair.)

I liked how you worked in all the typical mannerisms and likes/dislikes of rurouni-mode Kenshin. I was also really impressed how towards the end Battousai starts to appreciate and care about the wellbeing of his "other half". Rurouni's remorse for the effect he could have had on Battousai's reputation seemed to be well in character. With these touches, you put an unusual amount of depth into what could have just been a humorous parody!
Toboe LoneWolf chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
So, what do I do when I get lovely reviews? Run over to their author page and start reading. *grins*

And this? *laughs* This was hilarious.

"'LAUNDRY?' Battousai yelled. 'Not laundry! No way! I’m not doing laundry!' "

Oh, but you are. And shopping and singing and humming and doing all of the lovely Kenshin things we know and love but about twelve or so years too early. XP

I love the interaction between Rurouni and Battousai. It's got that roughness that's inevitable between philosophies but in the end an unspoken friendship and partnership. I love how even Rurouni has a "vicious streak."

I almost wish that you would write a fanfiction on how Tomoe affected this Rurouni/Battousai relationship and how eventually the Rurouni gained control and Battousai receded, but that would probably be not a very happy fic and would take the fun out of this one.

BTW, read your bio. "Like whoa," I say. I hope that the treatment isn't too bad and the medical insurance not that crazy. May writing Kyuushutsu be some fun in life as you continue treatment. *waves*
albino-yaoi chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
That was kickass XD

And you made Kenshin like...a schitzophrenic! Simply brilliant! *laughs*

Awesome fic, I'm addin' it to my favs X3
cherry fantasy chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Very good, although I expected no less coming from you ! - It is just as great as your other story (Kyuushutsu), and also has all the same wonderful qualities ! (I'm sure you remember my review for "Kyuushutsu" ! ) From my opinion, you have a real talent and I really love your style ! .

This fic was really great, it was interesting and very funny to see Battousai and Rurouni deal with each other's personality, I had a good laugh more than once ! - One of the most comical parts was when Rurouni wanted to buy a pink gi and that Battousai was practically begging him not to ! _ Though, I can imagine how he felt : a hitokiri wearing a pink gi, surely this was bound to earn him some "comments", if you see what I mean ! But you know what, I actually can't rid myself of the idea that Kenshin would look quite cute in a pink gi ! _~ Simply adorable ! (But I can already see Battousai's face if someone should only dare to call him 'adorable'... - I certainly wouldn't want to be around !)

I liked how they dealt with Katagai at the end, not too cruelly but just enough to make him regret his actions (and give him the scare of his life ! _~). Katagai may have had good intentions, he should've known better than to put a drug in Kenshin's drink. But seeing the way Kenshin expressed his displeasure, I don't think Katagai will do it again ! (and that's an understatement ! )

Basically, I loved everything in your fic, I just named two of my favorite parts. You are very good, just keep it up ! - Take care !

P.S. This fic is of course joining "Kyuushutsu" in my Favorites ! _
Leah Belle-hime chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That was delightful. Took the edge off I had from working. Wouldn't it be funny if Saitou had two sides like that? LOL.
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Migosh, I loved this fic SO much! I'm totally into Battousai/Rurouni fics, and this was just hilarious. Plus, totally true to life! (Kenshin's life that is) I very much enjoyed the revenge that the two got on Katagai at the end; I too felt almost sorry for him, but what can you do? Also, I really liked how Battousai learnt about the Rurouni as the the fic progressed, and learnt that he's not just a girly man, as many would think.

Please also give my condolences to the Rurouni over the pink gi... You can have one after the Bakamatsu, ok? .
Negotiatrix chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
I liked the balance you kept between being funny, and serious too. I'm looking forward to reading your other stories!
Raggedy Doctor chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
I loved how you did this story and made it so that it was the Battousai in control having to deal with the Rurouni instead of the other way around. Well done. Very orginal.
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »