Reviews for The Day the Epoch Ran Out of Gas
TLOZLink5 chapter 7 . 2/1/2002
A great end to the series. Hilarious. Inter-dimensional Media Crystal...that's funny.
Crono2 chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
...words fail me.
sunlit chapter 6 . 7/16/2001
great story! very funny! can't wait for the other chapter
Char chapter 6 . 6/9/2001
ACK! For once, Flea has made me glad... I'm glad he's stopping those people from listening to boybands! (Looks at the Justin Timberlake diss in his fic "Peter Stan" along with the diss to both *N Sync and Hanson in "The Black Plague".) I'm glad I didn't become one of those many saps who listen to the boy bands! I've always been known to diss them! But there's a problem... when one becomes obsessed with pop music, it's almost incurable. Their mind is sapped of intelligence as they become walking zombies, who respond only to the boy bands. When listening to any music genre other than pop, they aren't able to pay any attention to the song, as they don't get into the rhythm, and that's basically all they care about in music... the rhythm. Pop songs have a catchy rhythm, paired with subliminal messages underneath all the music that reaches the subconscious human mind and turns them into something we call "Teenyboppers". The subliminal messages make them think, "This is the coolest song ever! The person singing it is so hot!" This is all a conspiracy to get people to waste their money on CDs and other useless junk from these crappy bands when they could be listening to good music. And to make things worse, they can't listen to good music. The subliminal messages make them think, "Pop is the only good music genre! All other music sucks!" So, it's very hard to get them to snap out of it. And that's why the crappiest music in the world becomes popular... that's why when we think of pop music, we think of some of the crappiest music in the world. Luckily, there is a cure. Over time, most teenyboppers start to catch up on all the intellect they've missed over the years and they look back on the music they listened to and the music videos they watched and they wonder, "How could I have liked this?" So, the pop conspiracy wears off over time as the mind grows. Luckily, some people aren't ever affected by it. But not enough. We need to put a stop to this! We need to save the world from pop music! United we are strong! Okay, I've said enough. But that is an interesting theory to pop music, right? *crickets chirping* Right?
Char chapter 5 . 6/9/2001
Ewww... she was standing in vomit! *looks down* Oops... so am I. *the nautious fumes make me faint... right into the puddle of vomit* Okay, I'm through with the vomit jokes, it's reminding me of what vomit smells like. *shudder*
Char chapter 4 . 6/5/2001
Okay, I'm done reading this chapter. I'd also like to point out one thing I realized. Since they're in 600 AD, Robo should still be there, because if you retrieve Robo in 1000 AD, then go back to 600 AD, he'll still be replanting the forest. So, no more BeBo! Thank GOD! He was getting on my nerves singing Sabotage, that Beastie Boys song, and all those other songs.
KayuraK 2 lazy to sign in chapter 6 . 6/4/2001
I love it. Keep writing. You're good. I'm tired. G'night
Char chapter 3 . 6/3/2001
Well, I'm glad that's over, now if Crono would just quit that annoying accent!
Char chapter 2 . 5/30/2001
'Tis me again. I see you have a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy reference. And is that person with the sword with edges no thicker than a molecule Karare (sp?) from Batman Beyond. I remember the same thing being said about her sword. Though I don't know how she got there. I'm sure you have an explanation for it, as always. Why'd you say Thapter Cwo? Was it for humor? Okay, if it was, I'll laugh. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That should just about do it. Meesa hyper. Meesa think meesa had too much Sunkist. Meesa talk like Jar Jar Binks. Meesa no like hard balls though.
Char chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
Hehehe... Mew Warrior doesn't need to complain about hentais... just look at all the reproductive organ jokes he has in his fics, namely his hentai fic "DIRTYFLAMES DISS - DIRTYFLAMES STYLE". I used to be a little hentai myself. Hehehe! *looks at the fic "Peter Stan"* Oooh, my one and only R rated fic! It may be hentai, but I will never write a lemon! (There is a difference. Hentais are usually R rated, while lemons are usually NC-17 rated.) But please, don't think badly of Mew Warrior. He's really a nice guy, and he's not that dumb just 'cause he likes Christina Aguilera. Other than her, he despises pop music. Same with me. Pop sucks. Rock and alternative rule. LIMP BIZKIT 4-EVA! Anyway, Mew Warrior isn't a flamer, in fact, he's the leader of the anti-flamers here at , known as the Anime Alliance. Actually, Mew Warrior is pretty smart. He was, after all, accepted into the second best technical magnet school in the country. Um... I'm supposed to be reviewing here and instead I'm talking about hentai fics, pop and rock music, and Mew Warrior's personal life... um, well, I read the fics before this (The White Mage and the Angry Toad, Adventures of Epoch, and The Gift of Song) so I understand this. Except why is Crono acting gay? And why Jar Jar Binks' accent? And why a high-pitched voice? Ah, heck. If I wrote this fic, I'd be debating on whether it should be PG or PG13. After all, that stuff Crono says about Magus not having a stick up his behind and liking hard balls (though I assume he meanst he cough drops) is kinda unsuitable for those under 13, though they're just two little parts in the whole fic. I'd probably rate it PG13 anyway because I wouldn't want myself to read this if I was under 13... I've been able to watch PG movies for as long as I can remember. I talk too much on the net, yet I hardly say anything in person. I'll shut up now.
SonicBlade chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
Heh heh...Very funny. I like. Better than most of the 'funny' fics on this site. Peace -Sonic
CommandoBurritoMan chapter 4 . 4/27/2001
I read this story before, and it was just as funny this time. Crono's accent is funny as hell. I like Ozzies reaction to Magus's bribe (Snacky Cakes?" "Sna-NO!
Aylakat chapter 1 . 4/26/2001
I'd like to thank everyone for their positive feedback, and even the negative... however, I want to make one thing straight with EVERYONE. I wasn't trying to character bash! Honest! ::sniff:: Actually with everything I have, there is a point. There is a REASON Crono is talking like Jar Jar Binks, and a reason why everyone gets on Magus's case about his "gay time" in TWM&TAT, a time he really does not remember, although he sees there is proof that it existed. Just chill people... and Mew, honey, Agugliera sucks.
KayuraK chapter 4 . 4/25/2001
OMG that was so funny. I'm waiting for the next chapter. BTW It sounds to me that Mew Warrior doesn't understand that character bashing is all apart of comedy. Not to mention that from her fics she has no tast any way. Poke'mon! Good Lord she needs a life! Sounds like a poptart wanna be. Don't let flamer es get you down ypou have a true talent for comedy. Keep it up. I also like how you have Chrono talking like Jar Jar LOL That is so funny! I'm a huge fan of Magus and I'll have my first Chrono fic out soon, so if you don't mind look for A Simple Task coming out hopefully by next week. I dont wmean to advertise, but I'd like to know what you think of it. So far it's pretty dull but the laughs will come. Most of my stuff is Comedy anyway. Well I'll stop boring you. Bu Bye. KayuraK
The Pezman chapter 1 . 4/19/2001
What the F**K? I don't get this, and i don't get u. Just never write multi-chapter HUMOR fics and clean up yor plot, and everything will be okay.