Reviews for Turned Tables
Shikabane-Mai chapter 3 . 2/2/2008
"‘We’re done for,’ Mr. Rational yelped.

‘That’s for sure,’ Mr. Irrational added. "

Uh, yeah. They're definitely screwed. Man, I'm almost afraid to read on, because it's inevitable that Sandy is going to find out.
Shikabane-Mai chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
Hee, I LOVE the Mr Rational & Irrational’s talking in her head. It’s such a cool way of writing a story. My favourite part with them was when Sandy saw the hickey, asked her what it was, and Mr Rational & Irrational both simultaneously yelled, “SHIT!” XD
jambled chapter 4 . 2/3/2006
‘Congratulations, Captain Obvious.’
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 4 . 7/18/2005
OMG I love this!

And I want you to write more stories...any of them! Anything!
kirstencohen chapter 4 . 2/17/2005
it was a freaking dream? wow you had me all the way through. sandys reaction was heartbreaking i loved it
Christine chapter 4 . 12/28/2004
Reading everyone elses reviews that's not the end of the story is it, i thought at first it was but then i got thinking about everwhere else it can go, is it the end and am i reading too much into it, or is Sandy not there in the morning, realising that the actual story isn't a dream and her dream is, if that makes ANY sense

Toodles x
britgirl2003 chapter 4 . 12/28/2004
Now, that's better. Sandy's still going to be there in the morning, right? The part about Kirsten dreaming wasn't really a dream, was it? Please? I'd be much happier if you just ended it here, thanks! :)
benzbabidoll chapter 4 . 12/27/2004
Great chapters. Had me convinced she did it, then poof..never happened.
Princess Oats 435 chapter 4 . 12/26/2004
It was a dream! Great twist, and great way to end it happily...because if he left her...oh my, I can't even stand the thought.

Thanks for the update! It was a fantastic Christmas present. The chapter, and the story on the whole was amazing. I loved it. I loved the inner voices, and the fact that it was a dream...thank God. I can't see Kirsten ever cheating on Sandy, or vice versa, but it made for a very interesting conflict. Again, great job, and I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas! And have a very happy New Year's!
ally chapter 4 . 12/26/2004
HEY! I love this story! I can't believe it was all just a dream. I was like omg i can't believe sandy is leaving. Nice twist! Are you going to continue? Also, make sure you update rhyme or reason because i absolutely love that story aside from this one. You rock at writing plz make more stories!

luv ya

ally
Cynthia chapter 4 . 12/26/2004
Great story!

I liked the interaction between Sandy and Kirsten in the final part.
divaluce chapter 4 . 12/26/2004
I love it, I do! And yet, how sneaky of you ;) I was buying the whole thing the whole time and okay, maybe I wasn't as relieved as Kirsten in the end, but still, I was pretty damn relieved that it was all a dream.

I will miss both Mr. Irrational and Mr. Rational. They sound like a couple o' crazy dudes who'd be a lot of fun to party with.
laurendee chapter 4 . 12/26/2004
Oh that was good. I didn't see a dream coming, I'm glad it was. Excellent chapter!
Christine chapter 4 . 12/26/2004
Hope you had a nice Chrismukkah, mine was pretty damn good and am now recovering but hey, you updated it's like a christmas present a day late, if you want to give me more Rhyme and Reason as a new years, feel free ;)

So good, Jimmy faltering under Sandy's gaze and no matter how wasted he is not having the confidence he arrived with.

Kirsten crying realising that she's losing everyone, i think my poor little heart broke for her when Ryan came down the stairs and said "Sandy's packing and so are we" and she doesn't know what to do. Can't mention all the things i need to cos i'll literally take up a page and we don't need that of my mindless babble.

The last bit of the chapter, So Sweet! Kirsten waking up and not knowing where or who she's with!

Sandy asking in amusement when she slept with Jimmy and telling her that two days ago she dragged the boys to the mall against their Will and that sleeping with Jimmy would've been quite difficult as he is in Japan!

Her shaking and continually needing to be re-assured, that he Loves her. I loved it when she asked him and he made a point of saying it 10 times for her without joking and reassuring her.

Love it when he joked that he'd also be scared if he'd had a dream involving sleeping with Jimmy cooper and when she asks him to make her forget, and he's all "My Pleasure"

A part of me wants to believe that you're being nice and all in the Chrismukkah spirit but a part of me is going it's just a dream, Sandy has walked out on her as her statement is beggin him to be there in the morning, i bet you he isn't please prove me wrong.

Thankyou for making my Boxing day livable!

If it's not a dream, her boys left her, what are you doing to me!
famous99 chapter 4 . 12/26/2004
I'm glad you toned down the voices in her head this chapter. And what a twist. It was just a dream. Sandy was a bit calm to hear that his wife slept with Jimmy when she woke up. I mean, how did he know when it happened. I'd expect a bit of a reaction. Fun read. You gave it a great nightmarish quality, especially at the end when everyone is leaving.