Reviews for Letters and Lunches
TheButterflyComposer chapter 16 . 8/28
As ever, a good story.
rebekahalana chapter 16 . 8/9
I am really enjoying reading your older stories. I'm a bit of a brat . I never read books 6 & 7 because I was upset when Sirius got killed . You are very correct that fan fiction stories seemed to have more freedom & imagination before the Harry Potter series was completed . Everyone had their own perspective on how things would turn out . Well , I'm off to read the next story on my list .
Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us !
Stefan Bathory chapter 16 . 7/4
"Letters and Lunches" is the first of your stories that I read entirely, and I will read with pleasure others of your stories in the future. Sometimes, I just looked through stories and read excerpts, and I already liked others of your stories.

I like very much the title. And the idea that a little of regard from Harry "guardians" and friends will help him greatly in life, a few more letters, some lunches, some phones call. It was a coincidence of course that Mrs Granger had a "squib" friend who is a psychogist specialized in child an teen therapy but it was a nice way to show that the PTSD Harry and most of his friends suffered during their "adventurous" time in Hogwarts and during the war was devastating.

The fight scenes were a little rushed, but probably they don't need to be described in details. I probably liked them than the average.

Good luck for your new story, hope you find somebody to write with you. If parts of your story is located in France, I can probably help you as I lived in this country. If you are not familiar with continental Europe, I can also give you some ideas as I travelled or lived in severals countries.
badluck-ngprod chapter 13 . 7/2
Thank you so much for mentioning Occupational Therapy in your story. It is the first time I have seen my profession mentioned, it usually physical therapy even if what is described is what an OTR/L does. So again thanks.
Seanthiar chapter 16 . 6/21

next time you review a story please check for spelling errors. Even I'm not a native speaker I do recognize that eating a desert is not very good for your health with all the stones and the sand etc. Try a dessert instead :)

BillBrink chapter 16 . 6/10
I am retired and one of my most enjoyable pastimes is this site. Over the past 19 years I have read thousands of stories. You are among my favorite authors and I enjoy coming back to revisit your stories every so often. Good writing deserves several readings.

They have inspired me, on occasion, to give writing a try. Then I read some of the reviews others have sent to you; complaints about plot devices, characterizations, pairings, typos, spelling or grammatical errors, and you are, in my opinion, one of the best out the thousands! It keeps me from even dipping my toes into the water and has to make someone wonder why should they even try.

So, thank you once again for being brave enough to expose yourself to such inane comments and giving the rest of us such pleasure! I hope you will finish your current work.
Niknakkitkat chapter 16 . 6/5
This is utterly amazing thank you for writing this
SFC CopperHead chapter 16 . 5/7
Great story! Many readers probably missed the fact that in moern warfare many more non-combatants die than soldiers do. It's a damn shame but true. I'm glad you chose a 45 as a weapon for Harry. Dad always said, "Justice is best served in 40 Caliber or above." Even today a Model 1911 Colts 45 is hard to beat in a fight s since they tend to put most humans down where 9mm and 38 calibers don't.
Theere's no doubt why Dad made you one of his favorite authors. - Snake
falconer54 chapter 7 . 4/22
Couldn't Voldemort have given Bellatrix a silver arm like he gave Wormtail a hand? And you killed Lee! How could you?
katmom chapter 16 . 3/18
Thank you for sharing this wonderful journey with us. It was certainly a rollicking good adventure.

Doomspark Deathfire chapter 16 . 2/14
Came here via an author's note from robst mentioning you, and thought I'd check out your writing as well. Multiple thoughts here. This is all my opinion, and you know what they say about opinions, right?

First off, it's interesting that you show Dumbledore to be somewhat sneaky (he doesn't share everything he knows with Amelia for example) - but not an outright bad guy. This makes him seem more "real" to me. Many fic writers paint their characters all white or all dark. Well done.

Over-all, I loved the story, and it's one I'll definitely reread.

One question though: Why didn't Hermione just Stun Erika's mother when she tried to run out of the Hog's Head?
Flower248 chapter 16 . 2/5
Thank you! This was very entertaining and enjoyable.
Jazedsteel chapter 15 . 12/20/2015
Thank you for sharing a great story.

love your work. Your stories are always interesting & always have a different way to get from point A to point B. thank you for the time you took to write this & all your other works.
Looking forward to anything else you decide is with sharing.

Your fan.
ZipZapBoing chapter 4 . 11/5/2015
Just a quick one (I'm loving the story by the way!) but Crawley isn't a county, it's a town in Sussex (which is a county) and we don't use County in the name when talking about counties
SinSaeR chapter 16 . 8/5/2015
going back through all my old favourites. Thanks for wonderful story old-crow.