Reviews for Letters and Lunches
firebolthallow1572 chapter 16 . 4/19
What of their marriage and he being Headmaster?
WeLonelyOldSouls chapter 16 . 4/13
Wow. You're very, very skilled. Looking back, I can see the charter progression and the plot arc. The story flows so easily that I found myself zoning out of real life from time to time. Thank you for putting on such a wonderful show. I will be tuned for more of your awesomeness.
Worldmaker chapter 4 . 4/12
You over-used the "list of information" format in this story, and its making it very difficult to read. Not that its necessarily a badly plotted story, just that its not that very-well structured.
Markus Ramikin chapter 3 . 4/11
I'm confused. Am I reading this right, that Harry has 1.25 million Galleons, and earlier he gave over 1 million to Tonks so he had 2.25 million to begin with? That don't make sense. He has other friends, other causes he cares about, and there's a war going on. So even if he wants to be super-generous, this is preposterous.

And even if Harry was so ridiculously silly to give away half his fortune for no real reason, Tonks should never in a million years have been so shameless as to accept.

This whole thing completely lacks a sense of proportion. Way to squander everything that his parents and godfather left for him. And then Lupin is behaving like that too. Is everyone in this story mentally less than 10 years old when it comes to financial matters?

Also, what Sixstringsamurai83 said.

Also, even if Harry has a crush on Hermione, his blushing at every mention of her name makes no sense, like when Dumbledore mentions that she's loyal to him, or when Lupin compliments her taste. It's not like it's some innuendo. Real people don't react like that, not when they're close to adulthood and they've been close friends with the girl since first year of school.
Therio chapter 16 . 3/22
Very good story. It's been a while since the last update on your current story, so went and checked out your previous ones. I am glad I did as I really enjoyed this story. As for the last note regarding fanfiction, I completely agree. To me, the best fanfiction stories seem to involve the books prior to HBP.
senawario chapter 1 . 3/6
Awesome story, and I really like your ANs too; nice change.

Only thing I didn't get is why couldn't Voldemort make a silver arm for Bellatrix.
gaganruchi chapter 1 . 3/3
Thank you for a well written story..
noylj chapter 11 . 2/24
What a kind and caring question to ask. Get off your as, old man, and finally decided out. Miserable bazaars.
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 3 . 1/8
The only thing that didn't make sense was the fact that Harry fired multiple other spells AFTER he used the unforgivable, Besides that i really like this story
Jesse
N Flamel chapter 11 . 12/11/2014
O-C, four thoughts stand out for me. The first is that despite this being your first HP fic, much of your eventual style is evident, which makes it fun to read. The second is related, even with this first fic your writing of the Dementor battle showed your ability to convey both action and emotions very descriptively and succinctly. This scene was very moving. Third, I miss your ending ANs and referrals. And fourth, your descriptions of how Harry teaches - both his approach, as well as some of the technical aspects - makes me wonder if you have taught in school or trained adults in a corporate capacity. Your knowledge of weapons also is impressive. - Nicolas
mab70 chapter 16 . 12/11/2014
I enjoyed reading your story, thank you for sharing your talent.
bomber68 chapter 16 . 12/3/2014
Very nice story
WillowBabble chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
I would love to recommend my favorite Harry as a student teacher story to the old scribe...the only problem is that this would be it! Your writing is addictive!
CynthiaP chapter 16 . 11/3/2014
I found your stories from a link from Robst, the author of Harry Crow, and he mentions you.

Loved this story, thank you for sharing your efforts.
Hurin3 chapter 15 . 10/30/2014
I've been revisiting your older stories in celebration of you newest. I finished rereading this one last night while sipping a little Old Crow Reserve bourbon in your honor.

I'm sure you are aware of the flaws here better than most, but I think it holds up pretty well for its time. JKR's last two books are such a mess I prefer fanfiction that ignores them anyway. That they didn't even exist when you wrote this makes it even better.

I'm no fan of most of the Weasleys and DD, but it's nice to see them not unduly bashed now and again. This story predates those tendencies anyway.

Thanks for writing. And now for the latest update of Dan Granger.