Reviews for Letters and Lunches
gaganruchi chapter 1 . 3/3
Thank you for a well written story..
noylj chapter 11 . 2/24
What a kind and caring question to ask. Get off your as, old man, and finally decided out. Miserable bazaars.
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 3 . 1/8
The only thing that didn't make sense was the fact that Harry fired multiple other spells AFTER he used the unforgivable, Besides that i really like this story
Jesse
N Flamel chapter 11 . 12/11/2014
O-C, four thoughts stand out for me. The first is that despite this being your first HP fic, much of your eventual style is evident, which makes it fun to read. The second is related, even with this first fic your writing of the Dementor battle showed your ability to convey both action and emotions very descriptively and succinctly. This scene was very moving. Third, I miss your ending ANs and referrals. And fourth, your descriptions of how Harry teaches - both his approach, as well as some of the technical aspects - makes me wonder if you have taught in school or trained adults in a corporate capacity. Your knowledge of weapons also is impressive. - Nicolas
mab70 chapter 16 . 12/11/2014
I enjoyed reading your story, thank you for sharing your talent.
bomber68 chapter 16 . 12/3/2014
Very nice story
WillowBabble chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
I would love to recommend my favorite Harry as a student teacher story to the old scribe...the only problem is that this would be it! Your writing is addictive!
CynthiaP chapter 16 . 11/3/2014
I found your stories from a link from Robst, the author of Harry Crow, and he mentions you.

Loved this story, thank you for sharing your efforts.
Hurin3 chapter 15 . 10/30/2014
I've been revisiting your older stories in celebration of you newest. I finished rereading this one last night while sipping a little Old Crow Reserve bourbon in your honor.

I'm sure you are aware of the flaws here better than most, but I think it holds up pretty well for its time. JKR's last two books are such a mess I prefer fanfiction that ignores them anyway. That they didn't even exist when you wrote this makes it even better.

I'm no fan of most of the Weasleys and DD, but it's nice to see them not unduly bashed now and again. This story predates those tendencies anyway.

Thanks for writing. And now for the latest update of Dan Granger.
HeartsStrenght chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
Hi,
I am really interested in your story... but, and i am sorry that it's a big but, your style of writing is killing me.
When you have a dialogue to write please try to imagine the real life scene happening. In reality, you Don't repeat at every turn "harry, you are... Harry i have to say.. o... harry
kdakmmt chapter 16 . 9/20/2014
Love the story, but I have 2 complaints. First was what in his parents trunk and 2nd what was contained in the pensive from Sir Nicholas...grrrr lol Seriously tho great story.
lokarryn chapter 16 . 9/19/2014
I love your stories and your writing style. They seem to flow so easily
hawkswench chapter 15 . 9/18/2014
No matter how many times I read this, its still a great story.
Stormbow chapter 16 . 8/27/2014
I've been reading HP Fanfiction for some time and have read a number of your other stories, and I can't believe that I never got around to reading this story before.

It's a wonderful wrap-up to the Harry Potter tale. No character bashing, but an emphasis on family and friends supporting Harry and Hermione as they face his destiny together. Oh how I wish that the canon ending was as satisfying as this one was.

I think that the direction that Books 6 & 7 took was largely responsible for much of the character bashing you find in later fics, especially in regards to Ron and Dumbledore. Seeing them as supportive friends in an H/Hr story is a breath of fresh air. Seeing Snape reap some of the repercussions of what he has done instead of lauded as a hero (and having a Potter child named after him!) was also a joy to see. Just thinking back to the one example of a hate-filled man practically foaming at the mouth to see an innocent man kissed by dementors and I wonder how a parent could ever name a child after him.

Thank you!
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 12 . 8/24/2014
The old scribe isnt the only one...