Reviews for Another Return Of The Jedi to Dagobah
Dragonfly257 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Lol! My stomach hurts. :D
jedi keliam kenobi chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
hehe! that was an interesting, funny twist. :D:D:D
Ravyn-Darklighter chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
LOL! That was very funny... I liked it...keep up the good work and if you have time, review A Jedi's Tale - its one of my fics, but it doesn't have many reviews here on fanfiction, though on Fictionpress, I have many more reviews for it strangely enough.
Helena L chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Brilliant. Your Star Wars parodies are, hands down, the best I've ever read. I can't wait to see what you make of Revenge of the Sith - sorry, 'A Very Big Explosion'...
HolyBenKenobi chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Now, that's hilarious-revealing the obvious and glaring mistakes of the Star Wars "continuity"-brilliant-again!
LSHB chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Really, really funny. I particularly like the humorous efforts of all involved to get around the gaping continuity errors now riddling the original Star Wars films. There is another e.e. .

Bwhaha!
TatooineFireman chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
OMG! That was friggin' hilarious Sillyname! Thanks for a great laugh!
Relyan chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
That was very funny. I liked it muchos. I wanted to point out that I suppose that Obi-Wan could say that Yoda did tech him, from a certain POV. Let's see...Yoda taught Dooku, Dooku taught Qui-Gon, Qui-Gon taught Obi-Wan, Obi-Wan taught Anakin and Anakin's son... So working backwards, you could say that Yoda did teach OB-1, because he ultimately taught the one's who would teach him. Make sense? I dunno. Anyhoo, funny story.
soulfood gurl chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
it was intersting but not the best