Reviews for Santa Severus Snape
mysinger chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
Too funny! I loved it, especially Severus' inner monologues. I'm fairly sure the neighbours could hear me laughing :) Thank you.
Bejewel-Me chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
It may have been a farfetched plot, but I loved it! It was a cool idea to make Snape Santa ;)
Softballchick dreaowa chapter 5 . 12/31/2005
oh what a great christmas story!
Possum132 chapter 5 . 9/15/2005
What a delightful story; loved the Pratchett reference, and your Severus, Lucius and Hermione are great fun.
Viskii chapter 5 . 3/15/2005
Oh you cracked me up there at the end! That was absolutely wonderful; best christmas fic I've ever read! I can see Lucy loving his grandkids, even if he is a git... Oh that was beautiful. I love it.

-Viskii :)
Oya chapter 5 . 1/2/2005
This is such a lovely fic. Grandpa Lucy indeed. And Sev going Ho Ho Ho? Cute.
dinky chapter 5 . 1/1/2005
Very cute. I loved it.
granger2malfoy chapter 5 . 12/30/2004
lol... I loved all of this. Grandpa Lucy also. ;) loved that she offered to join him. *smirk* Nice outfit that she was made to where.

lol... I also loved the original comment that Snape that Scroge was an ammature! loved it... I'd loved to make a christmas card with a pic of him smirking as he as says that. lol...

good job, hun

*hugs*

jessie
Undead Soldier Girl chapter 5 . 12/26/2004
Heh, -smirks- my, my Severus is a devious man. I like how you made his personification your own. Ho ho ho indeed. I can't wait for the next sentament, will there be one? -curiousity always gets the better of an intelligent woman-.
FH chapter 5 . 12/26/2004
A lovely story i giggled the whole way through Please keep writing!
RandomReviewer chapter 5 . 12/24/2004
Grandpa LUCY! Nice. :)

Ho, ho, ho, y'all. Happy Christmas.
Undead Soldier Girl chapter 3 . 12/24/2004
the hell? I don't nknow if I should continue reading or just stop right here, although you did get a laugh out of me. I mean i was balling, and ready to toss Severus a line.-Smirks- poor Severus, how long must he be tortured?
Hungarian Horntail chapter 5 . 12/24/2004
What a great story! You kept me giggling madly all the way!

Merry Cristmas!
Natsuyori chapter 5 . 12/24/2004
that was hi-larious! Plz tell me theres more plz...?
Pen Against Sword chapter 5 . 12/24/2004
Okay, I am currently laughing my arse off. Particularly at Grandpa Lucy. Especially since, Grandpa Lucy is one of my favorite villains. Ah, the Malfoys. The males in that family never seem to lose their glamour. *smirks*