Reviews for Santa Severus Snape
Bluewolf80 chapter 5 . 5/13
Convoluted and hilarious! I love your stories!
mysinger chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
Too funny! I loved it, especially Severus' inner monologues. I'm fairly sure the neighbours could hear me laughing :) Thank you.
Bejewel-Me chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
It may have been a farfetched plot, but I loved it! It was a cool idea to make Snape Santa ;)
Softballchick dreaowa chapter 5 . 12/31/2005
oh what a great christmas story!
Possum132 chapter 5 . 9/15/2005
What a delightful story; loved the Pratchett reference, and your Severus, Lucius and Hermione are great fun.
Viskii chapter 5 . 3/15/2005
Oh you cracked me up there at the end! That was absolutely wonderful; best christmas fic I've ever read! I can see Lucy loving his grandkids, even if he is a git... Oh that was beautiful. I love it.

-Viskii :)
Oya chapter 5 . 1/2/2005
This is such a lovely fic. Grandpa Lucy indeed. And Sev going Ho Ho Ho? Cute.
dinky chapter 5 . 1/1/2005
Very cute. I loved it.
granger2malfoy chapter 5 . 12/30/2004
lol... I loved all of this. Grandpa Lucy also. ;) loved that she offered to join him. *smirk* Nice outfit that she was made to where.

lol... I also loved the original comment that Snape that Scroge was an ammature! loved it... I'd loved to make a christmas card with a pic of him smirking as he as says that. lol...

good job, hun

*hugs*

jessie
Undead Soldier Girl chapter 5 . 12/26/2004
Heh, -smirks- my, my Severus is a devious man. I like how you made his personification your own. Ho ho ho indeed. I can't wait for the next sentament, will there be one? -curiousity always gets the better of an intelligent woman-.
FH chapter 5 . 12/26/2004
A lovely story i giggled the whole way through Please keep writing!
RandomReviewer chapter 5 . 12/24/2004
Grandpa LUCY! Nice. :)

Ho, ho, ho, y'all. Happy Christmas.
Undead Soldier Girl chapter 3 . 12/24/2004
the hell? I don't nknow if I should continue reading or just stop right here, although you did get a laugh out of me. I mean i was balling, and ready to toss Severus a line.-Smirks- poor Severus, how long must he be tortured?
Hungarian Horntail chapter 5 . 12/24/2004
What a great story! You kept me giggling madly all the way!

Merry Cristmas!
Natsuyori chapter 5 . 12/24/2004
that was hi-larious! Plz tell me theres more plz...?