Reviews for Life as we imagine
theatrenerd87 chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
What about saying something about how all Ryan wanted for his birthday was a family and that's what the kiss from both Sandy and Kirsten signifies?
theatrenerd87 chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
What happened to Dawn's present?
ChrisUSA chapter 5 . 12/18/2007
hey what do u mean? ur finished it? there is still so much missing, like their teenager years, and Ryan finding out that he is adopted.

It is such a great story. Will there be more?PLEASE.
ocgirl.fr chapter 5 . 4/19/2007
Hey, that's an awesome story that you've got here.

You totally should continue.

Update ASAP
SumCoop chapter 5 . 8/4/2006
Okay so I can see that you haven't posted in more then a year! BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST AGAIN! I L-O-V-E your story it's so sweet and I wish Dawn would judt leave if you do continue this story could you maybe have a little more Ryan/Marissa and please let no one find out Ryan isn't Kirsten's real son! PLEASE! I hope you'll post more 'cause I love this story! xoxo Noor
Pinky Barbie chapter 5 . 5/1/2006
liking it update soon please :)
music4mysoul chapter 5 . 7/7/2005
Aww the Summereth thing was very sweet, it's very interesting and I'm eager to see how their relationship will develop as time goes by, I really loved this chapter, please continue soon!
CHLPlove chapter 5 . 6/23/2005
Hey! Seriously plz keep writing this story itz like totally awsum!
Leentje chapter 5 . 6/16/2005
this was very good and raelly sweet

keep up the good work and post soon

bye bye
MaDdY-SpArKlEs chapter 5 . 6/15/2005
Hey i really like were you are goin with this! Its really good keep on writin!
Lauren chapter 4 . 6/15/2005
This is such an amazing story, it's so sweet, im loving the fluff! The kirsten ryan scenes are so cute!You had me thinking dawn was going to kindnap ryan, but kirsten saved him!yey! i can't wait to read more! update soon!
Misty-Kid chapter 5 . 6/15/2005
Wow really gald to see this story back after so long!

Really great chapter - such typical brotherly love teasing!

Can't believe that Seth was kissed first he he he!

I sense an appearence from Dawn soon?

Hope you keep this story going and we don't have to wait as long for the newest chapter?

Update a.s.a.p

Misty
Cynthia chapter 5 . 6/15/2005
Aw it was soo sweet!

Thank you for updating!
kursk chapter 5 . 6/14/2005
Best chapter so far, Im glad that summer realized that seth is a good guy, and wants to be with him. Cant wait for more ryrissa.

Update ASAP.
JenJenxx chapter 5 . 6/14/2005
Aw! that was soo cute! update soon!:D