Reviews for Loss and Gain
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Very good.
Mr. Pooch chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
I like it! Thanks for writing a Faramir story! I like it, how you show his feeling, which the movie just...did. But with all those other charachters that's understandable. I like your writing style to!
rainforestorei chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
hey... this story's good... i kno u must hate me, but i have no reason 2 hate ur writing... as 4 rachael... im not talkin 2 her... havent said a word in 4 days... so umm... i just wanted 2 let u kno this is good... lady hades can kno that... n can u ask ur friends who the heck is julie? i kno its not me... thats not my name... i have learned internet safety... fake names r ok
misscam chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
A lovely one-shot. It feels to fit in the LotR world, with past wounds never quite healing, but living on nevertheless. And it has a lovely tone of hope and life to it at the end. Well done.
Morrwen chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
This is realy good. Its not depressing, and not way too sweet and optimistic. It is very mich the way I think Faramir would think after the war of the ring.

Westu Hal
Rocks-my-socks chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Nice! i love faramir ( i love every one) but his so sweet ! your a well talented writer!
Raksha The Demon chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Aw. I love the ending, with Faramir and baby Elboron. Faramir's lost so much; but at least he's survived and is going to have a longer life than his father or brother, and a happier one.
Good Queen Vold chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Awe, good and sweet. You deserve a cookie for writing this!
Dark-Child99 chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
i dont usually like these sort of fanfictions but this was really good.

P.s Does any1 no any good fics about there own characters falling for aragorn fics cause i like them ones
Anastasia Who chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
This was really good. I loved it. Poor Framir, but at least in the end it was all good. Thanks so muxh for writing. I enjoyed it so much. You did a great job writing.
Lariren-Shadow chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Ok, so this site is mean at the moment. Anyway, YAY! That was soo good and I loved it! I loved the Boromir songs and I was laughing at the thought! And I liked that you said that Denethor loved Faramir, that is how I see it. He just went a little crazy in the end, or middle, but he went bad crazy. Anyway, I really liked it. And there was the whole new life thing that makes me happy. Oh, little Elboron, so cute. Best present I got, excpt the ee! But then this made me think of the ee scene with Boromir!

~Lariren