Reviews for Summer Pen Pals
Abbey Eileen chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Elephant Wings chapter 7 . 3/25/2005
I just read the first 7 chappies an sorry for not reviewing each chapter but it's so good i didn't want to stop writing. This is really really good. Please update soon.
Oswald-radXcore chapter 7 . 3/1/2005
Hey, how good was that! That was awesome, and soo James! Yup! I loved it! It was spectacular! Magnifico! Yeah! Good on you! I love you! I salute you! I can't wait... a sequel! Yay! Woo! Sorry I'm hyped up on your brilliant writing! I salute you! One thing... please mentione me, and another thing UPDATE SOON! Love you!
meenyrocks chapter 7 . 2/28/2005
tis gud i thought u cudve talked more about his interests but i understand that it's hard
MissMrprk chapter 7 . 2/27/2005

thenlaugh chapter 7 . 2/27/2005
typical James, making life hell for teachers. i just read the reviews, bows an idiot, i bet s/he doesn't even write and if s/he did, i bet it would be crap. if i knew this bow's username and could find the email of bow, i would siriusly sign him/her up to lots and lots of stuff and then i would get my brother to write a virus for our lovely friend. Your story is way up to scratch, dont worry, this chapter proved it, very funny
Katsy17 chapter 7 . 2/27/2005
coolies. update soon
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 7 . 2/27/2005
Yay! Good job - keep it up. Anyhow, I think your writing is up to par, so don't listen to that bow( ) person. if they don't like it, they don't have to read it. OK... erm right sorry. LOL
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 6 . 2/22/2005
Evil moldy voldy. die moldy voldy, die!

Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 2 . 2/22/2005
Heh. nice description of that evil guy *I call him that cause obviously he who must not be named is for voldy moldy here, so that evil guy is for peter *spits on ground** Also, who wouldn't love sirius and remus! *heart eyes*
Oswald-radXcore chapter 6 . 2/10/2005
OK... Voldy obsessive, eh? Anyways, great so far, I just want them to be a weensy bit longer. Pweeze? Anyways, update soon. Oh, and bunnies don't scare me. How about my retarded monkeys? Hehehe! Love ya!
thenlaugh chapter 6 . 2/5/2005
that middle paragraph wasw sad... coz of Harry... :'(... update soon! good chappie!
Shaniers chapter 6 . 1/31/2005
Hey!Waz up?Where is the next chapter?I have nothing to read...everyone who wants to read a story (not HP)go to:

weirdschool dot bravehost dot com

GO now!

And please reply because I need help with fanfic...
LoVinSoMe1SpeCiaL chapter 2 . 1/30/2005
haha,'s true though
Shani chapter 6 . 1/21/2005
So...You hear from me again!I need to speak to you on sunday but that is besides the point...

Well thank god you rote another chapter!It was nice but weird but I think you know me so well that you would think that I would think that...anyways good job and keep it up!

72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »