Reviews for Summer Pen Pals
Katsy17 chapter 6 . 1/19/2005
coolies! update soon.
evenstar of the undyinglands chapter 6 . 1/18/2005
this chapter was pretty good. i'm not really sure if lily would say all that in a letter to someone she doesn't know but it seemed to work. update soon.
lilypad007 chapter 6 . 1/17/2005
Great story! Keep up the awesome work, and update soon! I have one tinsey-winsie little request: could you please just pick mum or mom to write and stick with that. I'm not trying to flame you or anything, it's just a little request. Again, update soon!

~Thanks!
Ashley chapter 6 . 1/17/2005
Update Soon!
emily chapter 6 . 1/17/2005
hey, nice job, but could u not do this- mom (or mum). plz pick 1.
meenyrocks chapter 6 . 1/17/2005
it did snow in june a few years ago! or maybe a couple of decades ago, woteva... but yeah and also, i think that was a bit too random and touchy feely for this pen pal letters-but then again if thats what you want in your fic then its ok.
bow chapter 6 . 1/17/2005
that was possibly the most aweful fan fiction chapter i have ever seen. Plz stop making so many A/N and get ur facts straight

1. voldemort wasnt go about his plans to rule the earth yet.

2. in england where lily and james are, its M..U..M. In america its M..O..M.

I tried to give positive feedbak

nice try tho keep at it

Bow
MissMrprk chapter 6 . 1/16/2005

~S

Update soon!
Tanja88 chapter 6 . 1/16/2005
like the fic so far.

How come you keep writing mom(AN: or mum)? I mean people know that right?

well anyway update soon,

love,

TJP
Imbali chapter 5 . 1/11/2005
Hi

LilyBlossom, you should know who I am, or else you're a bad friend.

I love it

UPDATE IT NOW

(hehe that looks cool)

k, see you at school
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Hi. I really love the story so far.. I know its going to get good.. I'm sorry but if your going to write them short can you atleast update more often? Im impatient. and i really want to read what happens. dont take this to offence.. please..
Shani chapter 5 . 1/4/2005
WHAT? THAT'S IT?

I'm very dissapionted in you you know who (I know I'm not sopposed to say or write your name because you hate it (kidding!)

anyways write longer next time because I love this story and everyone go to:

The best!

Shani
thenlaugh chapter 5 . 1/3/2005
Make them longer! please, please please? update quickly too!
Katsy17 chapter 5 . 1/2/2005
hey. update really soon please.
meenyrocks chapter 5 . 1/2/2005
i get that, but y less mentioning of personal life? thats what penpals do! (this aimed at the teacher not u) anyhu apart from that kool idea.
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »